2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by mints

Not for me, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a vocal group of people that end up getting those black and tan's yanked in Europe, especially in the UK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Tans

Props man you def called this one...Nike should have had you on the payroll
wink.gif

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trendin...dentally-incites-outrage-among-160904943.html

b8e3635365ccc18139fd1e17bd2cda5f2a79f206_r.jpg

Copped em for the St. Patty Day "Un-DS" Party  - These are very clean and those insoles are just comedy !!  

If you see me this weekend I'll prolly be phaded doing tha...
1236681958_hammer-time.gif

#HammerTime  
roll.gif

Copped em for the St. Patty Day "Un-DS" Party  - These are very clean and those insoles are just comedy !!  

#HammerTime  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

#HammerTime  
roll.gif

yeaaaahhhhh buddy. got mine for st paddys day too
pimp.gif
. i say we post the after pics of out black and tans on sunday see what god awful condition they are in
laugh.gif

#HammerTime  
roll.gif

pimp.gif
. i say we post the after pics of out black and tans on sunday see what god awful condition they are in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airtunes

#HammerTime  
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I will do that !!! - I'll do a series of pics from different times of the night, I'm sure I can keep 'em MINT if I use this "UN-DS KIT"  ...
87c26c26abc8932514eb6fd83fd6bba06dbf84d0_r.jpg

#ClassyManeuvers 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airtunes

#HammerTime  
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I will do that !!! - I'll do a series of pics from different times of the night, I'm sure I can keep 'em MINT if I use this "UN-DS KIT"  ...
87c26c26abc8932514eb6fd83fd6bba06dbf84d0_r.jpg

#ClassyManeuvers 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trainspotter

My local shop says they got a call from their supplier and confirmed that the "entourages" will be May's QS.

If thats true - time to MAKE IT RAIN !!!! 
obama-make-it-rain.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trainspotter

My local shop says they got a call from their supplier and confirmed that the "entourages" will be May's QS.

If thats true - time to MAKE IT RAIN !!!! 
obama-make-it-rain.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What does everyone think of those Premier Jellyfish lows? I feel like they had a lot of potential with that glowing translucent sole, but I'm not really feeling the cheap croc print type material on the side panels. $%%! just looks gross and throws the whole shoe off. If only they replaced that with grey suede or nubuck...

What does everyone think of those Premier Jellyfish lows? I feel like they had a lot of potential with that glowing translucent sole, but I'm not really feeling the cheap croc print type material on the side panels. $%%! just looks gross and throws the whole shoe off. If only they replaced that with grey suede or nubuck...

Back
Top Bottom