2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone know any local spots in la that's getting the v-day dunks?? wanna try them in before buying

[

If you live in LA dont miss the huge sale!

Last edited:

Sorry if this derails the thread more or to continue this.... but why would anyone have a problem with people wearing a "skate" shoe if they either don't skate or don't skate anymore?  I've never understood this idea or why anyone cares to comment or make fun of someone for this. A lot of people wear basketball shoes and don't hoop, a lot of people wear running shoes and don't run anywhere in them and so on and so on.  To bring this back around, dunk SB's regardless of them being a skate shoe have some of the best colorways, concepts, collabs etc and this is the reason why people are into them and collect them. I'm sure just as many people would be into them and rock them regardless of whether SB was attached to it or not.
Not ashamed in any way to admit I could barely stand up on a skateboard if you asked me. My little brother was a huge skater back in the day. Had sick dunks, beat them to hell. Because I was a jerk, I used to always make fun of him (there's a 6 year age difference, so he's much younger) about his skater clothes and stuff (which thankfully, he grew out of once he hit high school). I used to always mess with sneakers, but only maxes and bball kicks. He finally convinced me to try some SBs and it was a wrap. My first love are still the older 90's bball classics and Js, but you can't beat the way SBs feel on your foot, their durability, or their price point.

so it seems all the Tiffany resellers think these are gonna go for big $$$ because they are pretty much sold out already :smh:

There's hella pairs on spot. I just added like 12 9.5s. Easy cop for all that want. There's just more urgency because of that tiff bs.

There's hella pairs on spot. I just added like 12 9.5s. Easy cop for all that want. There's just more urgency because of that tiff bs.
Yeah, I wasn't going to wake up early for these until I thought that that might happen so, just to make sure, I got up.  Pretty easy to buy off NDC though, time to go back to bed.

I got the 13s off spot thanks to dude that posted the vid, literally changed my mind 3 minutes before release will rep later. Bs part is if I had used the 10% coupon they gave me for the tiffs it was actually more expensive because they wanted to charge shipping

so it seems all the Tiffany resellers think these are gonna go for big $$$ because they are pretty much sold out already :smh:
I said it before, there will be an aftershock after the tiffany fiasco was over... I'm afraid to say it, but it's not going to die down for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom