2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Low vs high croc print.

It's not necessarily about the type of thread it is as opposed to the question being posed to a certain group of ppl not to mention it still is a nike SB thread last I checked SB stood for skateboarding. You're telling me it doesn't make sense for me to think that at least a handful of ppl in this thread actually skate SB and not just collect?
Im telling you that trying to start a discussion about eS in here makes no sense.  theres a reason that brand went out of business back in 2011.  enough derailing this thread, were just starting to get it back to normal. 

There was a half way decent thread on Airwalk in the other brands sub forum a while back.

My CNYs came in. Took me at least 20min to re-lace them right.....I love the suede! hate the shoe....
mean.gif

Im telling you that trying to start a discussion about eS in here makes no sense.  theres a reason that brand went out of business back in 2011.  enough derailing this thread, were just starting to get it back to normal. 
Yea I get what you saying.

There was a half way decent thread on Airwalk in the other brands sub forum a while back.
I actually forget this is a forum and there are other threads. lol  This the only thread I've been in. All my 110 posts have been in this thread actually. I'll check the other threads out if I find time to. But this one seems like home.

Anyone grabbing the valentines day dunk? I was thinking about trekking down to circle-a tomorrow morning to scoop a pair but the amount of people inquiring about them on instagram had me thinking i should just try to find them online instead.

Anyone grabbing the valentines day dunk? I was thinking about trekking down to circle-a tomorrow morning to scoop a pair but the amount of people inquiring about them on instagram had me thinking i should just try to find them online instead.
I may be alone but I feel like those will be a fairly easy cop for whoever wants em. I haven't seen a bunch of ppl with that "urge" to have em ya know?

Last pics for the night...

Just thought it was funny that my st. johns actually do have cracked leather on the toebox, but because I wore them a lot. So maybe Nike knew this and that's why they did the lows like that? Or they are completely unrelated and its just a valentines day quickstrike, probably the latter. Anyway I'm probably gona try to cop the Vdays tomorrow locally they're clean. This NYC weather blows though.

If they hadn't made the suede on that Valentine's Day dunk look wet I might be interested in a pair. I've got enough red/white shoes to where I'm not going to go after a pair that I'm not in love with, but I did dig up my Patent Red/ Tumbled White lows to wear tomorrow.

I may be alone but I feel like those will be a fairly easy cop for whoever wants em. I haven't seen a bunch of ppl with that "urge" to have em ya know?
I hear ya, but a piece of me is thinking that dudes are trying to scoop up on the SB hype and cop every single size run of QS's now, especially at my local spots after reading the latest comments on their insta.
If they hadn't made the suede on that Valentine's Day dunk look wet I might be interested in a pair. I've got enough red/white shoes to where I'm not going to go after a pair that I'm not in love with, but I did dig up my Patent Red/ Tumbled White lows to wear tomorrow.

I'll be picking those up tomorrow. (Hopefully) They are simple and fresh, haven't copped lows in a while. I'll probably wait for the warmer weather to wear them.

Last pics for the night...
Just thought it was funny that my st. johns actually do have cracked leather on the toebox, but because I wore them a lot. So maybe Nike knew this and that's why they did the lows like that? Or they are completely unrelated and its just a valentines day quickstrike, probably the latter. Anyway I'm probably gona try to cop the Vdays tomorrow locally they're clean. This NYC weather blows though.
Contemplating scooping a ds pair since im kinda disappointed with those V-day dunks. Gonna check em in person as well tomorrow and make a final call. St Johns so clean...

Contemplating scooping a ds pair since im kinda disappointed with those V-day dunks. Gonna check em in person as well tomorrow and make a final call. St Johns so clean...
If they are DS in your size for a decent price, go for it! I'm getting the Vdays because I generally like them and because I still have this void to fill for repeatedly striking out on the diamonds everywhere...

Nike wanted no parts of his clothing lol

I will probably scoop to add to the dunk related shirts I have, without even having the shoes haha

Sorry if this derails the thread more or to continue this.... but why would anyone have a problem with people wearing a "skate" shoe if they either don't skate or don't skate anymore?  I've never understood this idea or why anyone cares to comment or make fun of someone for this. A lot of people wear basketball shoes and don't hoop, a lot of people wear running shoes and don't run anywhere in them and so on and so on.  To bring this back around, dunk SB's regardless of them being a skate shoe have some of the best colorways, concepts, collabs etc and this is the reason why people are into them and collect them. I'm sure just as many people would be into them and rock them regardless of whether SB was attached to it or not.

Last edited:
I can't figure out why they're doing 2 competing sneaker events this weekend no where actually near the city. People that aren't from here are going to get lost as hell.

Snake Eyes are really cool, wonder if they'll sit. Also hope the all white joints are always kept in stock like the cocaine white AF1's.

I can't figure out why they're doing 2 competing sneaker events this weekend no where actually near the city. People that aren't from here are going to get lost as hell.
and you DO NOT want to get lost around New Orleans lol. Got fam from there, not the place for exploring imo.

I'm looking for some bazooka joe's on sale too, with the new black Hi's & Snakeskin lows dropping resellers & stores might wanna move them out sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom