2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Need to get a pair of dunks. I too sucked into the Jays right now, especially with all the heat releasing in the last year and this upcoming year. Only pairs I've owned were these:

The Gold Rails/Melbournes are one of my favorite shoes I have ever owned. I beat mine to the absolute ground. So damn comfy and so damn clean and simple. The different shades of royal with the Tan midsole and the off white canvas toe and sole. Oh my goodness, one of the best (along with Newcastles) SB Dunks to come out within the last few years. Nike really hit the nail on this one. 

I guess I never posted this picture:

My collection...LOL 
roll.gif

These are copped the second they go on sale.

Well hate to say it but its looking like the WOF dunk is getting less and less likely to release. According to BP they are having "legal issues yet again".
BP's just trying to create "entourage" type hype for their shoe. unless it had some sort of hollywood walk of fame branding on it, i don't see how the hollywood chamber of commerce could stop these from releasing. BP is notorious for charging way over retail on QS so it doesn't really matter to me what happens with these.

Welcome dude! Skatepark of Tampa is a place that gets 5-6.5 from what I've seen. Look them up and see what they can do for you.
Dudette lol. Thanks, I'll call them tomorrow and see whats up.

That's kind of sad about the WOFs, I hope it works out. I'm not into lows, but for them I would make an exception.

BP's just trying to create "entourage" type hype for their shoe. unless it had some sort of hollywood walk of fame branding on it, i don't see how the hollywood chamber of commerce could stop these from releasing. BP is notorious for charging way over retail on QS so it doesn't really matter to me what happens with these.
My thoughts exactly!!!
Dudette lol. Thanks, I'll call them tomorrow and see whats up.

That's kind of sad about the WOFs, I hope it works out. I'm not into lows, but for them I would make an exception.
Oh, my bad. This thread could use a feminine touch. Welcome dudette!

Anyone know where I can get a 9.5 in the mint highs for under retail.i found a couple but they still want retail 

Man, those challenge reds and obsidian/gym reds are looking better and better every time I see them. Might have to cop if I cant get the black/royal Jordan 1 this weekend. 

Copped these at an outlet for $20 a couple weeks back.

Not the best colorway but for $20 I couldn't pass

Man, with everything going crazy with Jordan Brand, Nike Basketball, it's nice to come in here and see everyone and their appreciation for SBs. I've been collecting/wearing them since 2004 so here's a few gems I worn in the last couple of weeks...

Real nice! Wheats, Supremes, HUFs, Jedis and Hunters! Clean!!

For all of those without McRads Premier is taking phone orders again!

Real nice! Wheats, Supremes, HUFs, Jedis and Hunters! Clean!!

For all of those without McRads Premier is taking phone orders again!

Definitely tempting to call up Premier to get those McRads but I will wait till my local skateshop gets these in...repped though! 8)

Back
Top Bottom