2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So theres lines at every skate shop in NYC?(well blades at 7) Smh theres gotta be a spot I can get these in Brooklyn...

I only buy what I like too, with no regard for what cornball sneaker heads think.

But if given opinions by hot chicks, international fashion blogs, and a bunch of same ol styled sneaker heads, guess who's opinon I value more...

Most of y'all ain't got the balls to rock something like that, even if you really liked it. Cuz you're scared what other MEN will think. :lol: Meanwhile hot women compliment me on my style on a regular basis...

End of the day, my Ric Flair robe >>> your everyday boring crap. With Jordan in your screenname, you're prolly the type who buys shirts at champs that say stuff about "swag", to match your latest craptastic Jordan retros and ugly foams. :lol:

Called a bunch of shops today. Almost all are doing instore only. Looks like its online or bust for me. 
tired.gif

Y'all fall for the bait with Proto and his paragraphs every single time.

Online or bust for these. Won't be too mad if I don't get these. Who am I kidding? :lol:

Glad I ended up paying a little extra to get them here early, because this is how I would've struck out at my local.. Lmfao

I was in the shop earlier, phone wouldn't stop ringing. I told him I was passing through just to see if they'd even gotten smaller sizes, then I bought 2 pairs of shoes since I know I'm not going to find my girl her pair tomorrow at retail so I can just wait it out until a decent deal pops up OR find another pair of shoes she might like.

As for my pair? I got a little drunk the other night and hit the BUY IT NOW button on an in hand deal.

Not going to win any prizes for being the thriftiest shopper, but I got myself a pair and I'm not going to have to skip any meals to pay for it.

I think I'm more excited to wear my 2 new buys before I get around to wearing these though.

Agreed. I actually bought my car from the guy who designed the Scribble Jam FCs for Alien Workshop and he gave me a DS pair. Too bad they are a size too big. :smh:

I copped those the day I actually bought the Tiff lows and also the Vapor Dunks

yeah, yeah, post your fits tho...

that fit actually got mad love on IG and FB, by hot chicks and international fashion blogs...

so guess who's opinion i value more...
laugh.gif

fwiw i thought the fit overall was nice but the sweater was a bit much for me, but to each their own. However at least you didn't have the typical #NT 2000 style baggy denim lol kudos to you for that.

No he wore the #NT 2013 fitted leather skin tight sweaty sack huggers instead.

Might actually be able to buy my size for retail...got called for a raffle & "won" 11th in line. We'll see though.

Whelp my brick and mortar spots fell through. Looks like online or I'm just gonna cop some Miss Pacmans I've been watching. Oh well, I think my girl will be more disappointed I couldn't get em than I will be :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whelp my brick and mortar spots fell through. Looks like online or I'm just gonna cop some Miss Pacmans I've been watching. Oh well, I think my girl will be more disappointed I couldn't get em than I will be :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss Pacmans are not a bad pickup. I want to get another pair since I've kind of beat up my first pair, but they never seem to pop up in my comfortable sizes.

Back
Top Bottom