2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The hype and the nonsense surrounding these is really turning me off to the shoe.  I'm at the point where I will try my luck online and if I strike out I don't care.  I'll support a shop charging an extra 10 or 20 bucks on the shoe but anything above that is BS.    Some of the other stuff like charging two different prices, kickflips, etc.......  horrible business practices.  If a shop like that went out of business I wouldn't feel bad and I wouldn't be surprised.  There are better ways to handle a hype release.  

What online stores besides NDC will carry them? Without a bot it's hopeless. I remember getting SB's like the Pee Wee's from CCS with ease but now one carries anything. :frown:

Here's what out local shop is doing.

Escapist :pimp: that's malto's shop

what are the chances of these being over 350 i know im striking out for retail i cant do that campin **** and i really want these but i am not really trying to pay over 280 but 350 is my max can any one help

Got First Couple Spots Marked Here At The Local. Luckily They Are Doing FCFS :pimp:

Waiting To Hear Back On A Potential Phone Order From A Place That Held It Down In a The Recent Past...

We Outchea :nthat:

id avoid Supreme if the owners dont know you by face. Theyre only good to theyre loyal customers. and by loyal customer i mean the ones that buy anything and everything that drops.

Do I have the thread's permission to attempt to purchase online? Or do I need to upload a video of myself landing flip tricks? Some of the "regulars" here are brutal.

id avoid Supreme if the owners dont know you by face. Theyre only good to theyre loyal customers. and by loyal customer i mean the ones that buy anything and everything that drops.

I said it two hours ago and I'll say it again. Stussy is the GOAT. No BS like this.

UNDFTD up there too

what are the chances of these being over 350 i know im striking out for retail i cant do that campin **** and i really want these but i am not really trying to pay over 280 but 350 is my max can any one help
On feebay they are going for 300-350. Won't be crazy like 500+ but as soon as they get harder to find like in a few months they'll go up higher IMO.

Last edited:
Do I have the thread's permission to attempt to purchase online? Or do I need to upload a video of myself landing flip tricks? Some of the "regulars" here are brutal.

Naw since you're not using a DLX or girl/choco/skate mental board :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom