2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think the whether in NY is stopping so many people from camping.

All my friends are saying that running over to the neighborhood spots at 6 in the morning and actually getting a pair is achievable.

I just might car camp.

For those who don't understand ill buy a full tank of gas, Put the heat on, Park as close as I can to the store, and just run out when a see a a line forming.

It's way to cold for this bs. 

Last edited:
Just wait until I roll up in a wheelchair and tug the heart strings....
devil.gif

All my friends are saying that running over to the neighborhood spots at 6 in the morning and actually getting a pair is achievable.

I just might car camp.

For those who don't understand ill buy a full tank of gas, Put the heat on, Park as close as I can to the store, and just run out when a see a a line forming.

Gonna be 19 degrees in the morning. No way would I be out there tonight. Good luck if you do car camp. 

How do you not follow the logic? It's discrimination; they have an easy case if someone would actually want to take it there

I just might car camp.

This is DQM

Last edited:
It's not really discrimination. You don't HAVE to bring and skate a board to buy the shoes just to get a lower price. It's no different than 1 per customer.

If you're foolish enough to know that you can't skate and attempt to just to save a few bucks that liability is on you.

Well hopefully these sneakerheads can find an attorney less than the $108 and the judge doesn't laugh their case out of court. 

Fact is, if they wanna charge $218 and give a "no box" discount or a "skate away" discount, they're legally allowed.

Back
Top Bottom