2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Multiple sites won't do you any better. 2 site is enough. Most of them are releasing at 8am E. If you missed out on two, you're done.
This site is only releasing 89 pairs. I'm looking for those local skateshops that are doing phone orders. To bad NJ is beat. Probably will miss out on this.

so why the hell you telling people to send you tagged pics of their boards? C'mon dude
mean.gif

Most of us go to school and work and stuff, it doesn't take that long to go back more than a few pages and you will get all the info you need...
I'm super late on this thread because I go to school and work and stuff, but I honestly just want one pair of tiffs for everyday wear. If I somehow get them, I'm wearing them in the snow here in NYC out the box.

I went back several pages, got several clues, but if anyone is nice enough to share a link or 2, please PM me. Promise all I want is one pair, I wouldnt buy 2 even if I had the opportunity.

It's honestly sad to see grown men begging other grown men on where to cop in their area.

Read the thread. Everything you need to know is somewhere in this thread.

This site is only releasing 89 pairs. I'm looking for those local skateshops that are doing phone orders. To bad NJ is beat. Probably will miss out on this.

Good look with that bro. Ain't none of my shop here taking phone order. They already know what sup. plus all the campers sitting out at every shop now ain't helping either.

I'm super late on this thread because I go to school and work and stuff, but I honestly just want one pair of tiffs for everyday wear. If I somehow get them, I'm wearing them in the snow here in NYC out the box.

I went back several pages, got several clues, but if anyone is nice enough to share a link or 2, please PM me. Promise all I want is one pair, I wouldnt buy 2 even if I had the opportunity.

Not to be a Richards. Actually, yes, to be a Richards.

Don't pull the school/work/other stuff card in here. Also don't pull that one pair card in here either.

1)I'm a double engineering major who also works part time at nights. I read this thread throughout the day in my spare time and catch up before bed. You have time, you're just not putting in work.

2) don't you think all of the regulars just want one pair to beat to the ground? We're not hype beasts who keep our Jordan's locked up in closets. We beat our shoes to the ground.

Don't pull the school/work/other stuff card in here. Also don't pull that one pair card in here either.

1)I'm a double engineering major who also works part time at nights. I read this thread throughout the day in my spare time and catch up before bed. You have time, you're just not putting in work.

2) don't you think all of the regulars just want one pair to beat to the ground? We're not hype beasts who keep our Jordan's locked up in closets. We beat our shoes to the ground.
Double Engineering? intriguing...how so?

It's honestly sad to see grown men begging other grown men on where to cop in their area.

Read the thread. Everything you need to know is somewhere in this thread.
I hope you're not referring to me.

I honestly didnt have the time to keep up with this thread at all this week. I'm going back now that I do have time and scanning the thread. I just asked for a recap, and shoutouts to those that did PM me.

Its really sad what NT has become with all these losers. Back in the day people PM'ed info without hesitation because there wasnt so much greed. Blame it on the no waiting period I guess.

Why are you angry?

Double Engineering? intriguing...how so?

My school offers a concurrent degree program in mechanical and nuclear. Started off mechanical and decided I was capable of doing more with myself and for the money than just the straight degree. Picked up the nuclear option. Only one more semester to get that second degree :pimp:

I'm working on a 34 page annual report for the department of Ed and I can still follow this thread. People are just lazy and do no leg work.

One dude a couple pages ago asking someone to PM him a link for a size 10/10.5 :lol:

I mean come freakin on

My school offers a concurrent degree program in mechanical and nuclear. Started off mechanical and decided I was capable of doing more with myself and for the money than just the straight degree. Picked up the nuclear option. Only one more semester to get that second degree
pimp.gif
nice. Fellow Engineer myself...Just one degree lol

I hope you're not referring to me.

I honestly didnt have the time to keep up with this thread at all this week. I'm going back now that I do have time and scanning the thread. I just asked for a recap, and shoutouts to those that did PM me.

Its really sad what NT has become with all these losers. Back in the day people PM'ed info without hesitation because there wasnt so much greed. Blame it on the no waiting period I guess.

I was just saying in general. I

I have PMed multiple dudes with info. I believe in sharing info because no one actually owns info. But you need help, come to me. I'll be glad to help you. Multiple dudes will vouch for me for PMing them out of the blue with sales and stuff.

tony, can you shed some light on your $450 pre-order

I just don't understand how you can sell a FSR and not have a pair for yourself..
Gladly. Put em for the highest price on eBay. Still sold 4. Have a buyer for all the other pairs I get for $250 a pop and I'm keeping a pair for myself. The thing is Ill prolly be paying $200 give or take and I want a 2nd maybe even a third pair for around retail. One to wear, one to put up and one for trade bait

Back
Top Bottom