2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At the warriors bulls tilt

Man my local shop is mad dope. Not only are they releasing the tiffs for retail price at 108, but they are doing it where you can cop another pair of SB's at 40% off. Does not get better then that.... Thats love man. So hyped
thats the best deal ive ever heard of real talk

i think the reason those of you who are spending $250+ on these new tiffs get so much ish is because your basically saying these...

over any of these....

which, in the mind of many of us thread regulars makes no sense whatsoever...
Repped. Wish I could rep this more than once.

Raleigh, NC off six forks road
I heard blk shp is off the chain right now. you going to be there during the release at vertical? I'm going to make a drive out there from Fayetteville friday night. hats off to Todd as well. 

I was there during the space jam release and there was four dudes who drove down from VA. line was about 30 deep. 

Last edited:
Big shout out to my boy todd up in raleigh (owner of vertical urge) for keeping the ******s that don't actually camp out of his line. My brother rolled up there tonight and said there were 4 guys and like 12 empty chairs. so i called todd and all he said was "I'll take care of it" lmao, gonna be a bunch a pissed off north raleigh trust fund boys tomorrow.

I'd love to hear a follow up of how the owners of the ghost chairs reacted when they heard their spot was gone.

The ghost chairs movement needs to stop.

That is correct. CCS will be carrying the Solar Red Air Yeezy 2 and Platinium Air Yeezy 2 on Feb 8th - Release time 8am.

9-13 size run, nothing below 8 or above 13.

Good Luck 
Is this actually real? I feel like it is a joke, but I need to know for certain.

Last edited:

I thought it is numbers. What does release date do?
Usually for a QS they let you know a week before they come out, and GR you know months in advance that they are coming out. Someone please correct me if i am wrong but that is my understanding for it.

I heard blk shp is off the chain right now. you going to be there during the release at vertical? I'm going to make a drive out there from Fayetteville friday night. hats off to Todd as well. 

I was there during the space jam release and there was four dudes who drove down from VA. line was about 30 deep. 
Bro i'm in the ARMY lol not even in NC right now i'm stationed down in TX at ft hood but endless said they got like a 2 per size run so nah but my bro is at the urge with todd chillin in the subaru, they said if it keeps snowing their going drifting later lol but yea todds the man and he does great business not dissing any of the other shops that nc has to offer but he's always come thru in the clutch. Hope you get your pair bro and be safe out there coming all the way from fayetnam lol I hear ya buddy if any shoes worth driven a few hours for its these.

Last edited:
Blends in Costa Mesa is doing a raffle at 11am the day of for the Tiffs
I remember i went to blends LA for a prelude raffle... they had about 100 people and only 7 shoes... duno if they'll have more SBs though lol goodluck with that

The only reason i stopped through a few days ago was to see what the hype was about and drop info on spots i know are getting the tiffanys. im not copping the tiffanys (unless i walk in the store and they are there ) but just from  participating in this thread i think im going to go cop a pair of SBs. these colors and themes are dope af.  Whats a good starter pair of SBs
laugh.gif
? lol 

Back
Top Bottom