2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

youd be surprised at how many dumb people are in here...

YO :lol: ...i just read all about "NIKEDESTROYER" and was like :wow: . the best part is ive seen him in this thread. i dunno if he still does his thing but...feel bad for anyone who thinks theyre getting an RSVP and/or off nikestore.

you'd be surprised how many ppl still get rsvp's w/o using a service

if niketowns are getting 150+ pairs it'll be dumb easy

The croc print could definitely have been embossed a lot deeper. Still a beautiful shoe tho.

lol the whole story was still wild. i did a search and found out who he is on here and i was like   when realized ive seen him in here.

Last edited:
you'd be surprised how many ppl still get rsvp's w/o using a service

if niketowns are getting 150+ pairs it'll be dumb easy
every other nike town except for mine. i can't even hit one if my life depends on it. not even the bob cat 10s. luckily i have 2 NTs.

yeaa, you can still get an rsvp manually for niketown, if that particular release none of the friends of the employees didnt want it so their names werent in there to prioritize

yeaa, you can still get an rsvp manually for niketown, if that particular release none of the friends of the employees didnt want it so their names werent in there to prioritize
You think that happens? i was told all the twitter accounts are managed form headquarters in Oregon.

Shout out to the folks posting these random online shops. Should come in handy for a hyped release I actually wanna cop or some good sales.

anyone know how many spots actually getting these tiffs? i was told by a goodfriend/shop owner that its all hype and there will be alotta pairs also very low quality on the make

because I see you getting most of the limited releases...

nike looks over your entire order history and then looks at your added to cart time/checkout time/duration and makes a ruling....
are you secretly meg? =). Thanks for your input. You da man. Yiiiiiiii

are you secretly meg? =). Thanks for your input. You da man. Yiiiiiiii
no but if i could smash meg and get all releases i would raw like a G......

other than that just somewhat common sense....

the devil wins every day by hiding in plain sight....

no but if i could smash meg and get all releases i would raw like a G......

other than that just somewhat common sense....

the devil wins every day by hiding in plain sight....
I was asking her how I got cancelled using an early link when I could simply search product code and refresh. She just said it was flagged by IT and blah blah. I was trying to sweet talk her. She wasn't having it and laughed at me. I need to step my game up.

I was asking her how I got cancelled using an early link when I could simply search product code and refresh. She just said it was flagged by IT and blah blah. I was trying to sweet talk her. She wasn't having it and laughed at me. I need to step my game up.

Last edited by a moderator:
talking to Meg is like talking to a brick wall now. she's pretty used to every sweet talk you can throw at her.

Back
Top Bottom