2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

and supreme is actually so stupid when you think about it. Box logo stuff is always their best so theres little to no creativity. and i'll even say it myself, the box logo stuff is honestly the best stuff they have

So can I ask... What's so great about supreme that brings all this hype? I've never been to a store bought their stuff or even seen their stuff in person but I'm honestly curious if someone could give a legitimate answer.

So can I ask... What's so great about supreme that brings all this hype? I've never been to a store bought their stuff or even seen their stuff in person but I'm honestly curious if someone could give a legitimate answer.
it isnt great lol its just random images under a popular brand name and sheeple eat it up. real expensive too. not that we dont do the same with shoes though
eyes.gif

Supreme people really are sheep; I owned one Supreme T Shirt and I used to wash my car with as you can see from the stains and fades and someone still bought it from me this year :lol:

So basically YOTH were a ISO except for the few stores that did an online release? Really sucks hearing so many people missing out.

Damnit man :smh:

With the way February is packed already I bet Nike restock a bunch of stuff ... And it's gonna be a dilemma :smh:

alot like JB in alot of ways actually..Except JB has a history too it. its like history vs hype. Supreme heads are the same people that would trade their car for red october yeezys
Lol damn ... Alright thanks man I was curious I just never understood it. I guess that also comes with because I don't lived where their stuff is or whatever.

just got my pair in. man these are amazing in person. sucks a lot of people on here missed out.

Lol damn ... Alright thanks man I was curious I just never understood it. I guess that also comes with because I don't lived where their stuff is or whatever.
compare it to bape,rappers wear it(odd future mostly) so fanboys eat it up lol, i think supremes been poppin for awhile though im not too sure i dont really follow it at all

Back
Top Bottom