2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_7393.jpeg
Screenshot_20240712-105811.jpg

Missing the shock drop truly hurts 😢

My OG purple tape and I was lucky enough to attend their last concert that the entire Wu-Tang performed together with ODB at The Budweiser Concert Series @ Hammerstein Ballroom 11/21/2000. This was when ODB was hiding from LE with an active warrant.

IMG_4892.jpg
I thought the Rock The Bells show in 2004 was the last show the entire crew performed with ODB?

Love the Spotify Wu access. Years ago I mentioned on this site that it would be nice if Nike did that to release Travis shoes by accessing your Apple Music or Spotify to get them to the real fans. People said it couldn’t be done.

I agree, the Spotify access is a great idea... Wish they would address those on Apple Music. As much of a fan as I consider myself, I just cant see paying what the current market is... I am just going to cross my fingers and hope that with some effort, I will catch a W.

Wu Tang Cam Smith GIF

Last edited:
Need SPOT tampa to drop cinemas ...tax free and free Shipping ......I kinda overlooked those for upcoming heaters.....they clean...I've been a huge movie theater person over 30 years now so imma rock em when I go . Hope to have em for terrifier 3 🔥

Back
Top Bottom