2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
IMG_2219.jpeg

Had already decided to rock my pistachios this morning when I saw us_11 posted some upcoming diet versions. Looks like tumbled pistachio leather, and a dark teal or dark green suede overlay. And perhaps the one time a non-gum sole woulda been better :lol: but they're clean! If I ever have to retire my pistachios, I'm gonna scoop

1720918158815.jpeg

1720918189426.jpeg

30% off

30% off

Look at all this trash
1721094201521.gif

Thought you meant the other Olympic cw and jumped over there :lol: :smh:

Is that one still expected to release? The "prototype" on the tongue makes me nervous. The Atmos looking CW is growing on me but I dunno if I'm just mentally making it work in case the olympic cw doesn't release.

related to Dunk or SB…. But Futura’s Break Dance Collection apparel seems pretty good….
IMG_7897.jpeg

IMG_7898.jpeg

IMG_7900.jpeg
woops just meant to post those Sablone dunks n SB kits, didnt even check the collection!!! i remember last olympics all the gear i missed out on!

Salute to you guys that pay the modern ticket on old SBs.

I remember offering liukangscloset on IG my DS reverse shattered backboard 1s for worn unkles because he had them listed around $275. That was summer 2016. When I paid $300 for space tigers this year, I felt like I committed a war crime. With some old favorites being $500+, $1000+, fuhgeddaboudit.

Back
Top Bottom