2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just gotta shout out my Nike SB heads on here. Not just for NT but in general. I've had to see/read/hear a lot of **** from other sneaker subcultures (Jordans in particular) and man...We got it good. The general consensus of in fighting and pure ******* is legit crazy to me. Never once have i had to deal with that **** from a SB head. Not once. Mabie i'm lucky idk, but just props to the folks who contribute and those who stay active. Ya'll don't know how BAD it is out there with these kicks regarding Jordans and other Nike releases. Even the Asics crowd starting to get a lil ****** up. 

As far as this tiffany release.....

I just gotta shout out my Nike SB heads on here. Not just for NT but in general. I've had to see/read/hear a lot of **** from other sneaker subcultures (Jordans in particular) and man...We got it good. The general consensus of in fighting and pure ******* is legit crazy to me. Never once have i had to deal with that **** from a SB head. Not once. Mabie i'm lucky idk, but just props to the folks who contribute and those who stay active. Ya'll don't know how BAD it is out there with these kicks regarding Jordans and other Nike releases. Even the Asics crowd starting to get a lil ****** up. 

As far as this tiffany release.....
lol repped for this gif

Just a quick question, but what does everybody think about Villa getting an SB account? Obviously there is not much to have an opinion about as they only had their first release today, but do you like the fact that more and more retailers are recieving SB product (dunks most notably) across the country? Especially with Nike's move to start selling sb launch items in Niketowns, I think we're starting to see a push for Nike SB to be at the forefront of Nike with basketball and running/

Thanks homie, I about had mental breakdown at work haha. Honestly, I'm not worried about it cause like you said, the resellers will try and hit the market close to $200 and eventually won't make anything cause the people who actually want them will either have them already or aren't stupid to pay those prices. Plus most in this thread will hold me down and lend a helping hand.

Speaking of the Civilists, I still need those in a 10.5/10 haha

Civilists are so damn tight

These are dunks fam :lol: look at the last few pages
Lol epic fail on his part haha...it's one thing to not know something but it's another when you don't know it and try to make someone else look like they're wrong

Last edited:
Thanks homie, I about had mental breakdown at work haha. Honestly, I'm not worried about it cause like you said, the resellers will try and hit the market close to $200 and eventually won't make anything cause the people who actually want them will either have them already or aren't stupid to pay those prices. Plus most in this thread will hold me down and lend a helping hand.

Speaking of the Civilists, I still need those in a 10.5/10 haha
These tiffs will be different as stated even if there are many pairs to flood the market the demand on these will outweigh the supply

The tiffs will bring out the casual heads, other collectors etc

basically everyone and their mommas will want a pair of these cause they are Tiffs

people have been begging for a high top version years ago cause the lows were too rare

most of my locals are ganna charge 150+ for these as retail and will easily sell out which will inflate market value out here to 250-300+ easiliy

Last edited:
Lol epic fail on his part haha...it's one thing to not know something but it's another when you don't know it and try to make someone else look like they're wrong

:lol: it's all good I think it was an honest mistake on his part since BA has his own model as well

These tiffs will be different as stated even if there are many pairs to flood the market the demand on these will outweigh the supply

The tiffs will bring out the casual heads, other collectors etc
basically everyone and their mommas will want a pair of these cause they are Tiffs
people have been begging for a high top version years ago cause the lows were too rare
most of my locals are ganna charge 150+ for these as retail and will easily sell out which will inflate market value out here to 250-300+ easiliy

Prices will drop down to $200 or less believe me; secondary shops aren't taking $250 preorders for no reason

The supply will be more than the demand; unfortunately a good amount of the supply will come from resellers

laugh.gif
it's all good I think it was an honest mistake on his part since BA has his own model as well
Yea thought you were talkin bout project BA.......my bad

No one is trying to make anyone look wrong I just don't want to read about non SB dunk ish in the SB dunk thread 

Just a quick question, but what does everybody think about Villa getting an SB account? Obviously there is not much to have an opinion about as they only had their first release today, but do you like the fact that more and more retailers are recieving SB product (dunks most notably) across the country? Especially with Nike's move to start selling sb launch items in Niketowns, I think we're starting to see a push for Nike SB to be at the forefront of Nike with basketball and running/

I find it interesting that non-skateboard shops are getting accounts, since SB was a tight knit community to begin with. So where does end? Niketowns are getting SBs which makes sense, ***** Sporting goods sells Janoski's and other SBs (which makes sense), you have your chain skateboard shops that don't get everything, which is messed up if places like Villa get things they don't. You have mom and pop skate shops that get everything which is how you want it. But I'd think they completely water down the brand if you walk into Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc...and you can buy some Civlist, YOTH, etc....

Back
Top Bottom