2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ordering stuff from Japan is good in that sense because time difference + air travel. I've had a lot of stuff come in two days, it helps when you order it one day in the US and it's already tomorrow there when they ship out lol

Speaking of stuff from Japan
You got me trippin man

If I buy it today in America , it’s tomorrow in Japan on the calendar but it’s still the same damn day lol

Your post makes it sound like it’s already tomorrow there so they can ship faster

But when they ship to America does it go back to yesterday

You got me trippin man

If I buy it today in America , it’s tomorrow in Japan on the calendar but it’s still the same damn day lol

Your post makes it sound like it’s already tomorrow there so they can ship faster

But when they ship to America does it go back to yesterday
Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Pretty salty I didn't hit those aprils, had high hopes for berrics and undftd since they did eql....and I haven't hit a single eql raffle and have done tons.... No way do you get better odds Everytime you take an L.... Because I'm due... I've entered atleast 20-30 ever since the phantom travis.
That eql is trash 🗑️

I can not make this s*** up man I swear
But I just got shipping info from post modern same day I got shipping on my replacement pair from homie 🤷‍♂️ its feast or famine for me man I swear lol now I got 2 pairs of white gums coming my way
Not sure why dude at post modern still sent them I’ve been ignoring him since I started the charge back and told him to kick rocks

I can not make this s*** up man I swear
But I just got shipping info from post modern same day I got shipping on my replacement pair from homie 🤷‍♂️ its feast or famine for me man I swear lol now I got 2 pairs of white gums coming my way
Not sure why dude at post modern still sent them I’ve been ignoring him since I started the charge back and told him to kick rocks
Damn thats crazy, but if you already did a chargeback, most likely you will get that refund and possibly be able to keep the pair, since it was their fault ...

Yeah ima let it ride for sure, they took 39 days to ship my stuff so maybe I’ll just take 39 days to do anything about it
38 days is crazy, especially for a business.... My guess was they were waiting on they restock and sold pairs ahead of time or something. Because my shop just got their restock last week or something. That's how I was able to secure all the nt fam pairs.

Tell them if they want the pair back, they can pay return shipping. Follow up with your CC, and let them know since it took them almost a month and a half you made other arrangements elsewhere, and it’s their problem at this point they decided to ship after the chargeback was initiated.

Tell them if they want the pair back, they can pay return shipping. Follow up with your CC, and let them know since it took them almost a month and a half you made other arrangements elsewhere, and it’s their problem at this point they decided to ship after the chargeback was initiated.
Pretty much exactly what I plan to do lol

I wish I had the vision back when I still had my denim dunks to try and bleach them. They were a great pair but I hardly wore them and just sold them.

I wish I had the vision back when I still had my denim dunks to try and bleach them. They were a great pair but I hardly wore them and just sold them.

My first pair of denim dunks lasted like 4 years and honestly I wore them in every type of weather imaginable and they still looked good but did have a few small holes in them lol.

These were my first non SB dunks I ever purchased and they were the most comfortable dunks I've ever had. So happy to have found another pair. Oh just for the record the seller laced them with the red laces and I will keep them on :D More pics on my website at www.kickztripsdrawings.co.uk

20231129_091749.jpg
Love these!! Had the entire pack back in the day but only since acquired the black highs last year. Got my sight on a pair of blue lows but need the green back as well.

Back
Top Bottom