2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_2143.jpeg

Totally thought I’d get tight booths from premier, being they sent me an early raffle link.

IMG_2851.gif
Has premier drawn yet? I forgot I entered their too... I got undftd L earlier and they used eql, which I've still yet to hit, not sure how they can tell me my chances increase with every L... Pure garbage..... All good my local held me down, as always 💪

Has premier drawn yet? I forgot I entered their too... I got undftd L earlier and they used eql, which I've still yet to hit, not sure how they can tell me my chances increase with every L... Pure garbage..... All good my local held me down, as always 💪
Not sure if they have yet? I’m assuming this late in the day, if I have nothing, issa L from them.

Where did they charge you to enter? I thought it was only if you hit 🎯

They do not charge you to enter, they charge you a "small" percentage fee IF you hit
Okay but isn't still charging you a "small" percentage fee if you hit still illegal? I really want to know. I really have no clue but from what I've heard in the past, it's illegal to charge for raffles rather you charge the winner or not.

Okay but isn't still charging you a "small" percentage fee if you hit still illegal? I really want to know. I really have no clue but from what I've heard in the past, it's illegal to charge for raffles rather you charge the winner or not.
No, it’s not illegal at all. I don’t know where you heard that but people have been holding raffles where you have to buy tickets for a long time.

Copsate does the same thing. IIRC

Back
Top Bottom