2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 6.19.02 AM.png

30f6e2f16d0eb50ae465a6403a1115a5_xl.jpg

"An Alliance once existed between Thickness and Rich Boy on NT. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance."

Theres a proper way to execute a concept and those ain't it. The teethmarks are candy corny.
Yeah I didn’t realize those were teeth marks at first I swear on everything thought it was a spine and was mad confused, not crazy for them but they okay, don’t have any other Halloween sb’s maybe this will be the first pair I can get my hands on
Definitely won’t be going resell on them though

Yeah I don’t feel bad at all for paying resale on mummies

I’ll grab the Halloween highs since I’m a sucker for Halloween shoes

How much did they run you?

I'm not as into Dunks as I was before. I think I only own maybe six currently, but I'd pay resale for the Mummies. Those, Plums (non-SB lows) and Dusty Olives are the last ones that I REALLY want.

Last edited:
How much did they run you?

I'm not as into Dunks as I was before. I think I only own maybe six currently, but I'd pay resale for the Mummies. Those, Plums (non-SB lows) and Dusty Olives are the last ones that I REALLY want.
$380ish shipped back in early 2022. Big sizes going close to $700 now. Mid sizes around $500-$600 and smaller sizes like $400-450 Crazy

Back
Top Bottom