2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can’t get down with the snakeskin pattern panels, other than that, they look really good. Look straight from the early 2000s era.
SANS THE SNAKE SKIN THE COLORWAY GIVES ME ESCAPE PACK AF1 VIBES

IM RLY NOT A SNAKESKIN GUY EITHER BUT I LIKE THAT THESE ARE A LIL "LOUD"
PROLLY JUST WEAR JEANS AND WHITE TEE LET THE KICKS DO THE TALKING

couple pickups
20230503_151607.jpg
20230503_151342.jpg

That's exactly what the world needs when there are folks like you who make it about race. Because here you are looking at a young teenager's success in America, and commenting on nothing other than his skin color. Ideas and comments like yours are why people Tobey McIntosh feel the need to represent themselves and their culture on a wider scale. It should be normalized so that people can just be people making a brand and starting a company instead of being "defined by race" like you're doing so.

How the **** do you look at this and start hating? 19 year old kid working with his community, for his community, saying hit me up if you need advice, and all you see is his race. Look at yourself and you'll see what the problem is.
1683118161791.png
Glad you called this out bro. Some of the corniest ish I’ve seen on NT in a while. Clearly doesn’t know ish or want to know ish about CSC. A dope company with a dope story/origin.

Hope those vintage navy’s aren’t womens only sizing. Could def use a pair of those

I'm not usually one to care about the backstory of a shoe, but this controversial topic that the NikeSB IG account created with their comment that got social media buzzing is actually making me curious about what the backstory to the colorway is now :lol:

So NikeSB choosing violence is actually good marketing I guess :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom