2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So, any word on the GR release of the "when the pigs?" I saw on another forum that you could call the store(cnctps) and get them at retail. Anyone hear this?
Nothing yet from my local spot here in Pa. I am guessing based on the recent release strategy early January.

sequoias today

better version of the photo and some details are located at http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2012/12/dunk-low-sb-sequoia.html

Last edited:
Nah, its with all the crazy snow storms in the midwest/central states. But the northeast did get hit with snow yesterday. UPS is delivering my thunders on Saturday. My UPS guy told me last Saturday was the first Saturday he's ever worked at UPS. crazy.

Weather has been funky. Had one of the nicest Christmas' as far as weather was concerned, then yesterday it was ridiculous rain and flash floods here.

Last edited:
Nah, its with all the crazy snow storms in the midwest/central states. But the northeast did get hit with snow yesterday. UPS is delivering my thunders on Saturday. My UPS guy told me last Saturday was the first Saturday he's ever worked at UPS. crazy.
Weather has been funky. Had one of the nicest Christmas' as far as weather was concerned, then yesterday it was ridiculous rain and flash floods here.
Damn, that crazy. Been working so hard I haven't been able to peep the news to see what's going on out there. Be safe my dude, things sound like they're getting rough.

Got them Thunders on deck though. I know that feel.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
entourage for QS... for the GR - I liked the black\black gum mid (even though i do realize it released a couple years back as well).

I am mixed on this. I am glad to see Janoskis, Kostons at retail because those dudes deserve to make their money. But SB for me has always been about the dunks and only being able to get them at Core shops(or the Nike outlet on occasion) and being able to support smaller local  businesses with my purchases.

I think it's great, I stopped buying SB's because it became a huge hassle and every shop wanted to charge a little extra. It completely turned me off. I still scooped some GR's, and love wearing them but dealing with small shops was a pain. At least in the LA area. I understand the notion of helping a small/local business. However, round these parts, these shops took advantage of the supply/demand aspect of Nike SB's. I noticed they've popped up on Swoosh/NDC, even snowboarding gear popped up this season.

It's time Nike puts exposure on skateboarding/snowboarding gear. The Nike 6.0 line was a flop IMO, and was kind of the "SB" lines ugly step brother.
'

I think it's great, I stopped buying SB's because it became a huge hassle and every shop wanted to charge a little extra. It completely turned me off. I still scooped some GR's, and love wearing them but dealing with small shops was a pain. At least in the LA area. I understand the notion of helping a small/local business. However, round these parts, these shops took advantage of the supply/demand aspect of Nike SB's. I noticed they've popped up on Swoosh/NDC, even snowboarding gear popped up this season.
It's time Nike puts exposure on skateboarding/snowboarding gear. The Nike 6.0 line was a flop IMO, and was kind of the "SB" lines ugly step brother.
'
nobody wanted the 6.0's.. NIKE is doing a good job with the SB line in my opinion. They are back to doing clean-colorways instead of stupid loud colorways.  and your right, imo every skate shop across the country took advantage of the SB brand.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind as long as it sticks to NikeTowns. There are only a hand full of them in the country and not one remotely close to me. Also if they keep limited styles/colorways it shouldn't impact the skate shops in the immediate area as well.

Oh. Happy New Year folks. Cheers to a happy and healthy 2013!

What do you guys know about the bloody lazy custom dunks? Have you ever seen any for sale? I know there were only like 6 pairs or something.

'
nobody wanted the 6.0's.. NIKE is doing a good job with the SB line in my opinion. They are back to doing clean-colorways instead of stupid loud colorways.  and your right, imo every skate shop across the country took advantage of the SB brand.
That's the key.  This is as good as Nike SB has been in a while.  Some of their stuff a few years ago turned me off, but now that there are so many simple, clean options that I can wear with pretty much any fit I choose, they're back to being one of my favorite lines.  I can't stress enough the bargains I've been able to find on SBs which have basically helped to balance out all of my other purchases.  Can't wait to see what they have in store for 2013.

Are there any updates on the Concepts collab's regular drop?  I've seen a few pairs pop up on eBay, but from international sellers.

to answer what my fav GR of the year is, it would have to be these.. simple and clean :pimp:

QS would be the nontourages..

Last edited:
I believe they're legit. If I'm correct, they designed these dunks (below) for Nike SB a couple of years ago. They didn't sell well. 

Just did a little more research, They're legit! It's Civil Skateshop of Rhode Island

Check Link: http://sneakernews.com/2010/07/29/civil-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-magnet-medium-grey/
those are some of the worst dunks i've ever seen
I don't understand why sb puts out so many dunk highs with midsoles that are the same color as the sole or extremely close, they never turn out well

Back
Top Bottom