2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

high and they’re mostly black

images

Accidently ordered the wrong size pawn shops from Premier back when the link was first posted. Luckily I messaged them right after so they were able to cancel.

Anyway I get an email from them today titled "New SB Arrivals"... checked it and what are the first 5 pairs of shoes I see? ****in Blazers! Unsubscribed!

Accidently ordered the wrong size pawn shops from Premier back when the link was first posted. Luckily I messaged them right after so they were able to cancel.

Anyway I get an email from them today titled "New SB Arrivals"... checked it and what are the first 5 pairs of shoes I see? ****in Blazers! Unsubscribed!
Were they SB Blazers?

I got that too, got fooled as well

Nyjah 3s have grown on me I like em a lot, especially that green colorway. Not a shoe I'd be able to fit into rotation, though.

Is there some intentional zoom e cue influence on the nyjah 3 or is it just me? Pic below from Zaid Torfa, I never had a pair myself
image_99c9d53c-64cf-4e9b-876d-c9464ef49ae5_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Nyjah 3s have grown on me I like em a lot, especially that green colorway. Not a shoe I'd be able to fit into rotation, though.

Is there some intentional zoom e cue influence on the nyjah 3 or is it just me? Pic below from Zaid Torfa, I never had a pair myself
Yeah the greens super nice in person, almost like a mint glow, yeah I’m trying to work them into my rotation I already wear the 2s often so figured these will fit in, I’m not sure on the influence other then something about nyjah wanting a skateable presto but those holes on both uppers are undeniably similar

I mentioned this back on Dec 4th…
Maybe I’m biased, but these New Nyjah’s could pass as an Updated E-Cue…
10BC1C87-6061-456C-9F37-1AB3FE633D27.jpeg

Probably because they were modeled after them…Supposedly.
000240C1-BD9B-43D3-A281-4252CFEA1496.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom