2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1331F770-A3B4-471C-93D6-64D05517E8E5.jpeg

These are it man

local dropped black OL today, announced ig story and sold through in about 30-40. No chance to swing by for me today but hopefully they do keep fulfilling pairs

Just saw an special orange lobster box for sale on eBay.. there’s 18 bids and it’s at 475, that can’t be real, people really buy a special box alone over retail of the whole box set?

Again no shoes no nothing just the gold box, am I missing something about this box?

Just saw an special orange lobster box for sale on eBay.. there’s 18 bids and it’s at 475, that can’t be real, people really buy a special box alone over retail of the whole box set?

Again no shoes no nothing just the gold box, am I missing something about this box?
most likely scattered bids of cats who dont read

Last edited:

Reality is that there’s people who collect Nike Special/SB Boxes.

Reality is that there’s people who collect Nike Special/SB Boxes.
I guess that’s what I figured but didn’t know there was that much of a market for them, learned something new

Thanks for the link also!

Born raised joints do not appeal to me at all but I wonder how intentional the similarities to old pro B dunks are. White leather, blue suede, (p)leather sockliner, rubber stamp thing on the heel

$_57.JPG

Those Navy (Obsidian technically) Pro Bs were my first Pro Bs (or SBs as they became) I ever owned. I beat those things to death (as beat as someone in a wheelchair can beat a pair of kicks, which just means I wore them ALL THE TIME and that they yellowed magnificently). Gave them to my little sister, who cleaned them up and I think still has them. I re purchased them a bunch of years ago as they were my SB gateway drug, and one of my favorites that I will always need somewhere in the collection.
A29F5305-2E61-45E9-B853-E0525A04AB3B.jpeg

Those Navy (Obsidian technically) Pro Bs were my first Pro Bs (or SBs as they became) I ever owned. I beat those things to death (as beat as someone in a wheelchair can beat a pair of kicks, which just means I wore them ALL THE TIME and that they yellowed magnificently). Gave them to my little sister, who cleaned them up and I think still has them. I re purchased them a bunch of years ago as they were my SB gateway drug, and one of my favorites that I will always need somewhere in the collection.
A29F5305-2E61-45E9-B853-E0525A04AB3B.jpeg
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom