2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

he has lows...and wants highs...although you're probably better off selling the lows and then buying highs. you'd have money left over.
Thought about.

But it seems easier to just trade them if I can find an NTer who’s in need.

Not exactly an OOP, but it would certainly be a good deal for them.

Last edited:
Funny story:

My mom called me this afternoon and said my nephew, her grandson, wants the Fruity Pebble dunks for Christmas and she wants to know about this thing called StockX and whether she should buy them for $138.

First i looked at the link she sent and it wasn’t even a listing for youth sizes, which I’m not sure they even have.

So I told her to give me some time to check it and I’ll see what I can find. And she says the following: “The employee at the Nike Store said that was the best place to buy them right now.”

So I say, “Did the guy at the Nike Store tell you that Nike is currently suing StockX?“

My mom…*no response…silence*.

So I said don’t do anything…I’ll check it out.

It’s such a strange feeling being the one who actually knows something…as opposed to the bumbling nincompoop that I’m viewed as here.

…is this what you guys feel like all the time?

Last edited:
Funny story:

My mom called me this afternoon and said my nephew, her grandson, wants the Fruity Pebble dunks for Christmas and she wants to know about this thing called StockX and whether she should buy them for $138.

First i looked at the link she sent and it wasn’t even a listing for youth sizes, which I’m not sure they even have.

So I told her to give some to check it and I’ll see what I can find. And she says the following: “The employee at the Nike Store said that was the best place to buy them right now.”

So I say, “Did the guy at the Nike Store tell you that Nike is currently suing StockX?“

So I said don’t anything…I’ll check it out.

It’s such a strange feeling being the one who actually knows something…as opposed to the bumbling nincompoop that I’m viewed as here.

That you're a bumbling nincompoop?

Yes, that's how we feel like all the time.

:wink:

That you're a bumbling nincompoop?

Yes, that's how we feel like all the time.

:wink:
C2EF3A4A-FABF-4CF6-90BE-BC54C3DE798E.gif

Funny story:

So I told her to give me some time to check it and I’ll see what I can find. And she says the following: “The employee at the Nike Store said that was the best place to buy them right now.”

So I said don’t do anything…I’ll check it out.

Good god, now she’s sending me links to some site i’ve never heard of called flyupe.com that has Travis Scott reverse mocha lows for $140…Mens sizing. She wants to know if his Christmas and birthday money will cover a pair.

…this is not going to end well.

Back
Top Bottom