2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pretty nice in person. I didn’t know they came with orange and black extra laces.
C0A7E7F8-25BE-43C5-86FA-8DA137CD40D7.jpeg

Y’all might be onto something about Dunks maybe be on the decline. I just checked SNKRS to see what’s the status on the Dunks dropped today. Granted they are the High 1985 versions but only one size in each sold out. Even the Magma Orange joints only sold out in one size. I’m definitely biased but I would have picked those up if they came in a mens 14

Edit: Also the Argon prices on StockX seem pretty low

Last edited:
Omg. Sorry for your loss.

Besides the Supas that Travis pair my favorite. I’m not even a fan of any of the Travis 1s but that’s a nice colorway.

I also really like this version below (would be cool to see it in blue)
3B5FA932-FD75-46F2-BD30-E1405DA8E76B.png

i probably watch too much true crime shows but when i saw this i immediately thought they bagged those shoes like a serial killer trying to suffocate a victim

Y’all might be onto something about Dunks maybe be on the decline. I just checked SNKRS to see what’s the status on the Dunks dropped today. Granted they are the High 1985 versions but only one size in each sold out. Even the Magma Orange joints only sold out in one size. I’m definitely biased but I would have picked those up if they came in a mens 14

Edit: Also the Argon prices on StockX seem pretty low
Decline? I can’t even hit on lows. I’m like 0-5 on these panda restocks :rofl:

Well fellas my collection is once again being threatened by flooding, I’m located right in the path of this hurricane and in the worst part of the flooding predictions so let’s pray to the sneaker lords that I’m not gonna be doing some high dives into my closet to retrieve ruined shoes, I’m planning on taking certain pairs with me if I have to leave but sadly not all of them will fit so let’s do some serious praying 🙏
Hope you and your folks stay safe 🙏

Question for anyone who has the Supreme dunk highs from this year, do they fit kinda big like regular dunk highs or more like the new mold sb highs? Is there more padding than the regular dunk and does it play any part in sizing if any? I had copped the Brazil lows in a sz 12.5 for a decent price but current asks are way more than I paid so I was thinking of the Brazil highs in sz 12 since there were no sz 12.5 made.

I don’t understand the leather praise on the By You’s. I have them, and it seems to be the same cheap leather that’s on GR Dunks - just run through a tumbling process to soften it up.

Question for anyone who has the Supreme dunk highs from this year, do they fit kinda big like regular dunk highs or more like the new mold sb highs? Is there more padding than the regular dunk and does it play any part in sizing if any? I had copped the Brazil lows in a sz 12.5 for a decent price but current asks are way more than I paid so I was thinking of the Brazil highs in sz 12 since there were no sz 12.5 made.
fit tts to me

Latest pick up, some pink box goodness. Amazing quality and comfort on this pair. I had them back in my early days and I'm thrilled to have tracked them down again after a couple years of searching for the right price on condition. These are even cleaner than the pair I had 10 years ago, bonus pic in spoiler.

1664378139145.png

vapor1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom