2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

North Carolina A&T x Nike Dunk Low “Ayantee”
Release Date: 2022
1657046549307.png

North Carolina AT Nike Dunk Low Ayantee Release Date

Could have been better, but it’s only right that I shoot for them.

About 2 months. I definitely went a little batsh*t crazy lol
2 months?!? Batsht indeed. But I’m not mad at it. It bees like that sometimes. Nice. I don’t do non SBs, so the Safaris, Green Apples, and OL Lows (if those are the White/Blacks, not the White/Navy), are the only 3 that I have and even like of the bunch. Atmos’ were aight, but a pass for me personally.

Well damn. Your job hiring?
I was a little pent up. Towards the start of the pandemic we moved and we’ve also had two new little ones in that time as well. My oldest has had some pretty crazy medical stuff (he’s 10 now) and in the past few months things have settled down. I actually don’t spend a lot out of pocket for things at this point. I sell what I don’t wear or want and will buy some stuff to flip if it’s easy and worth it (Tom Sachs would be an example). Mostly just using already spent money which keeps my wifey happy/neutral.

2 months?!? Batsht indeed. But I’m not mad at it. It bees like that sometimes. Nice. I don’t do non SBs, so the Safaris, Green Apples, and OL Lows (if those are the White/Blacks, not the White/Navy), are the only 3 that I have and even like of the bunch. Atmos’ were aight, but a pass for me personally.
I’m pretty happy with them all. I’d say atmos and definitely paisleys are my least fave. Atmos just look weird. Paisleys are just horrific quality.

I was a little pent up. Towards the start of the pandemic we moved and we’ve also had two new little ones in that time as well. My oldest has had some pretty crazy medical stuff (he’s 10 now) and in the past few months things have settled down. I actually don’t spend a lot out of pocket for things at this point. I sell what I don’t wear or want and will buy some stuff to flip if it’s easy and worth it (Tom Sachs would be an example). Mostly just using already spent money which keeps my wifey happy/neutral.
Good to hear things have settled down for you… and I pretty much do the same. Last year I sold roughly 60 personal pairs, and bought around 20, which gave me a negative 40 pick ups :lol: this year I’m not doing as well as last year, thanks to the new tax laws, I’ve been holding off selling pairs.

Some solid pick ups in that group.

Nike is panicking with all these drops man... they gotta chill
starting to smell like NMD to me.
Keep it coming:

Roshes/ React Element 55/87 etc nike knows what they are doing

gonna be nice picking up dunks for cheap
the dunk is a classic. i could see NMDs coming back too. with everyone popular shoe model, you're going to get some ****ty colorways. everything isn't gonna be banger.
People forgot the days when you could get SB Dunk lows for literally $50-$60 each from NDC and skate shops in pretty much in FSRs in 2015. Nike saw the hype dying and spent years building it back up, I think we’re just seeing the natural market cycle for dunks start to repeat itself again. The same thing happened in the post-NYC Staple Pigeon hype dunk era of the mid 2000s.

Gas is actually starting to go down in my area(SF Bay Area), as for cars, I'm waiting until next year to buy a new one.
Good call on the car, there is going to be a huge crash with bonds that are backed by auto-loans (which will have massive defaults) so inventory on the used car market is going to be flooded next year, just watch.

Need to pick up a pair of valerians
I like those nyc huf’s too
Those big swoosh lows would be dope if it was a regular swoosh, that shade of purple is nice

I know it’s wishful thinking but I hope the market drops for the larger size Dunks too. Newer stuff is sub $300 but a lot of the dope SBs that dropped in last few years I missed out on are still $550+

Back
Top Bottom