2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today…
2008 Dunk SB Low “Space Tiger”
E6955304-6EC8-41FE-9D0A-E59D8B80F6D9.jpeg
4DD3CF0B-0EB0-4240-9170-278E34BE010E.jpeg
AE5A5519-2B23-4382-B489-70ADA23059FE.jpeg
Your collection is special. It would be awesome to see what all you have!

I have hella pairs of dunk highs in those “be lame to your school” colors and they’re all comfortable af. Sbs are comfortable not but not as comfortable as the regular dunk highs. Just my opinion though. I just realized I only have Thomas Campbell, Maui Wowie and Tiffany sb dunk highs. Idk why I chimed in lol.
I beg to differ on your opinion, SBs have heel zoom and like double the padding vs non sb dunks that don’t have any of that, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Speaking of me wearing my Dunk SBs, I gotta say that while comfort is COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE, for me Dunk SBs have always been more comfortable than regular Dunks. SBs are more cushioned, more padded, and often constructed with softer and more comfortable materials, while regular Dunks are thinner, less padded, and stiffer. Actually, my most comfortable non-SB Dunks are constructed more akin to SB Dunks.

Today (well yesterday now technically) I rocked my FAVORITE SHOE OF ALL TIME, the 2005 Dunk SB High “Villanova.”
B1A4BC07-96B1-4745-BCBC-17E34E8C37BE.jpeg
Lately, little girls with heat and pandas were the MVP posters and you said to yourself "i can't walk neither but bet I'ma step on them too"

Last edited:
Decided to start snippin. Couldn't get any trades I wanted so I felt like the best way I would enjoy these is by actually wearing the colorway I liked. I didn't do a perfect job but I don't really care because at this point they're gonna just get beat the **** up like all my other shoes. Took some photos in between so y'all can compare as well. Editor's note, do not try this at home - this was annoying as hell. We're definitely not supposed to try to cut the ripstop off :lol:

union1.jpg

union2.jpg

union3.jpg
union4.jpg

Decided to start snippin. Couldn't get any trades I wanted so I felt like the best way I would enjoy these is by actually wearing the colorway I liked. I didn't do a perfect job but I don't really care because at this point they're gonna just get beat the **** up like all my other shoes. Took some photos in between so y'all can compare as well. Editor's note, do not try this at home - this was annoying as hell. We're definitely not supposed to try to cut the ripstop off :lol:

union1.jpg

union2.jpg

union3.jpg
union4.jpg

Normally not a fan of mismatching/non-symmetrical sneakers but kinda looks cool with one cut and one un-touched lol

Hit on a pair of KCDC (sorta, also ignore the non-SB)

F72D2035-F793-49AB-9CF0-EC4192CF8D44.jpeg

Shop called me later in the day to tell me I won but it was a 12 (signed up for an 11.5). My guess is all the people who signed up for the 12 either didn’t pick up or didn’t want them anymore (resell prices dropped significantly this weekend). I’m thinking maybe the bubble finally popped but Im sure it’s because it’s pink 😅 Hopefully I can find a size swap because I actually really like them after getting it in hand.

Back
Top Bottom