2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't get how yall can continuously waste money on that trash material/quality :smh:

Ain't pocket watchin, just sayin.
People just buying to flip honestly. Idk about the highs since it doesn't seem like much to be made, but black/white lows for sure can turn something. I know people also hate how much these been restocking since they "don't like wearing what other people are wearing."

my 8 year old daughters favorite animal is pandas

just last week I learned that she is aware of the "panda" dunks...she tells me she knows what they are from YouTube

went for her size yesterday and nada

if they're a size 3Y and you want to oop...I'm wide open :smile:
Ah sorry, 11c and 12c.

Just copped the Oski hoodie from the premier app

4BBB9222-A419-483D-9B7D-628E3BA93070.jpeg

Last edited:
Found a pair of brazils locally for 280, offered a trade for worn once black Yin Yang 1s I picked up under retail when they dropped. Dude was very interested but opted for the cash. I’ve had the 1s listed on eBay for months at 250 and highest offer I got was 200, although they are 350 close to my pairs condition on GOAT. I show up to the meet up with the cash and for the hell of it the 1s. I pull out the 1s and show him the prices on goat. His girl chimes In and sells him on the trade, he see’s the resale prices and jumps on the trade. All I could do is smile, Have to appreciate the greed on the apps and ppl not knowing the market.

139C8ACC-3299-4C6B-B747-1B95D659B64D.jpeg

Their nice in person but the quality control sucks. Leather quality isn’t as nice as the SPs from 2020 but better than the GR BS from 2021-now. Just happy I didn’t pay full resale seeing these were 128 and go for 280 in my size before taxes and fees.

Last edited:
So I wanted a pair of Brazil highs for years, saw the supremes and was all in. I saw the resale prices and paused until I saw prices dip and decided to look for a pair. Found a pair locally for 280 negotiated a meet up then offered a trade for worn once black Yin Yang 1s I picked up under retail when they dropped. Dude was very interested but opted for the cash. I’ve had the 1s listed on eBay for months at 250 and highest offer I got was 200, although they are 380 DS and 350 close to my pairs condition on GOAT. I show up to the meet up with the cash and for the hell of it the 1s. I check the kicks out and I’m sold, I then pull out the 1s and show him the prices on goat. His girl is chimes In and sells him on the trade, he see’s the resale prices and jumps on the trade. All I could do is smile, chop it up with him for a sec, and go on my way lol. Good luck flipping those lmao, especially after thinking he beat me on the trade. Have to appreciate the greed on the apps and ppl not knowing the market.

Their nice in person but the quality control sucks. Leather quality isn’t as nice as the SPs from 2020 but better than the GR BS from 2021-now. Just happy I didn’t pay full resale seeing these were 128 and go for 280 in my size before taxes and fees.
13C565DD-4AF4-4D5D-BC1E-9395A400DE6F.gif

Anyone know what happened with the Dover Street Market velvet dunks release? I believe they released the white and the black pair. But I'm sure I read there was meant to be a mixed white/black also but never saw any leaked pics.

Found a pair of brazils locally for 280, offered a trade for worn once black Yin Yang 1s I picked up under retail when they dropped. Dude was very interested but opted for the cash. I’ve had the 1s listed on eBay for months at 250 and highest offer I got was 200, although they are 350 close to my pairs condition on GOAT. I show up to the meet up with the cash and for the hell of it the 1s. I pull out the 1s and show him the prices on goat. His girl chimes In and sells him on the trade, he see’s the resale prices and jumps on the trade. All I could do is smile, Have to appreciate the greed on the apps and ppl not knowing the market.

To be honest interns of value I would hold on any of the 1s around that era, only reason I’ve held onto my yin yangs. Dunks will eventually fade again, 1s won’t. If you simply like the looks of the dunks better then good for you.

Back
Top Bottom