2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
C26A05DF-8B65-44A4-B5B2-0054EFE801BF.jpeg

Thanks bozzcitysneakahead bozzcitysneakahead !

Same, considering Chicagoland area weather and my two kids I barely get to wear my suede kicks. So much more harder to clean. But none of the leather colors I've seen been as hard as the olive.

I dont like the olive colorway , not a brown shoe guy

The leather model will be easier to customize vs the suede pair for me honestly and looks more structured

The Laker homer in me puts those White and Purple Union Dunks top of the list.
If I wasn't a Laker fan, it's def the Pistachio pair.
Blue pair last.

Seems like Japan getting the Chlorophyll Dunks next week.

Rumors that Nike dropping the Air Trainer 1 in Chlorophyll this month
in Japan as well. Hope this means both coming to US this year.

Just have learned Chlorophylls along w/ Black Fogs will not only be available at various local stores w/ SB account in Japan next week, but also be sold at NDC-JP on 12:00 JST of Feb. 10 (both doesn’t mention raffle, so, I guess it’ll be bots eating fcfs all over again)

And when tried checking Nike App, have realized the video used for both of these are something which isn’t apparently neither of em. Although I feel like I’ve seen this before, don’t really recall whether they were actually released? Or…, were those released at the different region?? Or, they are showing out the upcoming colorway earlier? (they did that on Huarache while ago)
33C07C84-A89C-4675-995B-B511EB8BB02D.jpeg

Last edited:
Just have learned Chlorophylls along w/ Black Fogs will not only be available at various local stores w/ SB account in Japan next week, but also be sold at NDC-JP on 12:00 JST of Feb. 10 (both doesn’t mention raffle, so, I guess it’ll be bots eating fcfs all over again)

And when tried checking Nike App, have realized the video used for both of these are something which isn’t apparently neither of em. Although I feel like I’ve seen this before, don’t really recall whether they were actually released? Or…, were those released at the different region?? Or, they are showing out the upcoming colorway earlier? (they did that on Huarache while ago)
33C07C84-A89C-4675-995B-B511EB8BB02D.jpeg
That's odd. Don't recall that colorway releasing anytime recently at least.

Still keeping hope the Chlorophyll make way to the US. I'll take any type of release so even the resale prices will drop.

Sorry for the de-rail but quick Lisa Leslie story....

1996 Atlanta Olympics if some of yall are old enough to remember I think it was BP gas station did like cards for the mens and women's teams. You could get a pack of bball cards for like $1 when you filled up and I had most of them. I also had one of those books that was popular around that time where it had all these places you could send SASE (self addressed stamped envelopes for you young'ins) to and "get free stuff" back (90s trinkets and crap of zero value). Well in that book happened to be an Olympic facility address so I sent like 20 SASEs with cards in each one and addressed them to players with their respective cards. Men and women.

Lisa Leslie signed her card and wrote me a thank you note back for supporting women's basketball. Only person that sent it back. I was shocked.

Though I later lost it in a move, def a cool memory and mad respect to her. I'll try to cop if they make men's sizes.

Nike sent me a tracking number… bad news is that my pairs are getting delivered by Lasership. RIP to me

CANT believe they still use laserISH, worst shipper EVER, nike gets tons of complaints yet still rolls with them, sad.
last time they left mine at a house down the street, AND AGAIN, their response was "shows delivered" " contact shopper" pieces of ISH they are

GOOD LUCK MAN !

and WHEN THEY F up, ( ima sure you already know this ) call nike and you WILL get a 20% off code. prob never get what you just ordered though AND good chance if/when you order again they use the WORST shipper EVER AGAIN !

Back
Top Bottom