2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The GRs I picked up I am moving in. One, I lost 1/2 a size at least during me weight loss so the GRs in my usual 12 are too big. In SB 12 is fine though. And 2, the material is too stiff and uncomfortable which is why perhaps GRs have been easier to get. Once people actually tried them on.

Newest pickup. My favorite colorway from the set.
087A2934-446E-4ADB-8DCD-3CCB1DB2A57F.jpeg

C6B7C341-BA16-4513-A8FC-643E4F24D387.jpeg

I think I saw a few pages ago, some others copped the leage of legends "LPL"s.

I got mine in from sx today.

Didn't know they had a dubrae set.
Didn't know what the box is supposed to look like, but I feel like it's not supposed to be this.....

Does SX ever just randomly choose boxes?
Is this fake? I don't buy too much from resale so limited experience.

fragment dunks also came in that style box fwiw

^ I feel like at one point in the past this was the most common cw, and qs/collob colorways we’re rare, fast forward to now days and it seems like it’s rare to find a basic black on white and yet the qs and collob colorways are coming weekly if not more, weird to think about and I suppose this could be said for more then just dunks

^ I feel like at one point in the past this was the most common cw, and qs/collob colorways we’re rare, fast forward to now days and it seems like it’s rare to find a basic black on white and yet the qs and collob colorways are coming weekly if not more, weird to think about and I suppose this could be said for more then just dunks
Was the first white-black high made in 1999? (In this same Panda blocking)

I remember wanting some bad for awhile and the first I saw was the 2008 VNTG pack.

I remember wanting some bad for awhile and the first I saw was the 2008 VNTG pack.
1999 was reverse of what we're calling pandas now. There may not have been a black and white dunk blocked like that til 2008. Pic is below 1999s from gusto, 630383 011

1642557669269.png

To be honest, these are the only dunks that come to mind when I hear panda dunk
1642557852803.png

I couldn’t say for sure I didn’t really get into sneakers till around 2004, just to me seems there were plenty of black/white (and other basic) cws of normal dunks and sb’s and then once they blew up the normal cws became the hard ones to find, I’ve wanted the grip tape mids for ages but now days the price is too high when the chance comes around, I guess to me it seems like 2000-2010 you could find your basic colorways in dunks and sb’s and your quickstrikes/special editions would come here and there, now it seems they make a lot more qs and special editions and the basics are a rarity

1999 was reverse of what we're calling pandas now. There may not have been a black and white dunk blocked like that til 2008. Pic is below 1999s from gusto, 630383 011

1642557669269.png

1642557852803.png
I too think of these Highs when I think of Panda Dunks. Black and white alone isn't synonymous with panda to me, though in current sneaker culture, people want to call anything black and white "panda." I also think of the Panda Pigeon Dunk SB Lows, but I'm not a fan of those.

1642557669269.png

1642557852803.png
Yea, definitely I think the first ones you posted are called Stormtroopers.

I feel like 2008 was the first time we saw this "panda" colorway too.

Back
Top Bottom