2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2nd colorway of union dunks ...also fire, but i'm bias.
FF9NKP-XwAgqmFk.jpeg
these are gonna be a problem. in for both CW

Reminds me of the graph paper sb’s I think they were called
Yeah, they look like some bad ripoffs of those. Can't remember of graph papers were a sample or overseas release but in any case they didn't drop stateside.

Unions don't look like ripstop. Looks like the more modern synthetic nike's been using like on zoom flys, off white x nikes, and CDG dunk lows. Ripstop below for reference
1638836554772.png

Yeah, they look like some bad ripoffs of those. Can't remember of graph papers were a sample or overseas release but in any case they didn't drop stateside.

Unions don't look like ripstop. Looks like the more modern synthetic nike's been using like on zoom flys, off white x nikes, and CDG dunk lows. Ripstop below for reference
1638836554772.png
I have literally never noticed those were ripstop 😂 always thought they were suede that’s super cool

I absolutely LOVE the brand Union, and I LOVE all of their collab Jordans (even the upcoming 2s), but these upcoming two Dunks are just aight IMO. Them being SBs would also make them better. I’m passing, but good luck to those that are after them.

First cw is nice, don't like the 2nd too much. Hmm, seeing the detailed pics I wouldn't be surprised of the top layer is tear away. On the 3rd pic down from j mobile j mobile 's post the material goes past the stitching and you can see it's translucent. Reminds me of the Carpet dunks.

Last edited:

That's nexkin, which is basically plastic heat-pressed with that grid shape for added durability, this looks a lot closer to ripstop. At least the aesthetic does, being plastic I don't think that "weave" will do **** for durability. lol

First cw is nice, don't like the 2nd too much. Hmm, seeing the detailed pics I wouldn't be surprised of the top layer is tear away. On the 3rd pic down from j mobile j mobile 's post the material goes past the stitching and you can see it's translucent. Reminds me of the Carpet dunks.
In the pics, the loose threads hanging from the Swoosh and the "Nike" heel detail appear very intentional. I feel like something is removable, tear away, or something of that sort. Still, I'm out regardless.

I pray Gibbs learned his lesson from j4 tent n trials n do nt do global raffle but rather domain like the Nior and guavas. The raffle **** was bs

Back
Top Bottom