2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ayyy that select live resin will get you right
Raw Gardens Live Resin is my daily. Lambs Dream (Lambs Bread Hybrid) & Colbalt Haze (Super Silver Haze Hybrid) are this weeks flavors lol

First wear. Love them. These and the Parras are the best SB releases of the year for me.
Still need a pair. May just have to pull the trigger on these & the Parras cuz prices aren’t moving much.

Online friend had a black spot on his Gundam’s. Tried to rub it off - and they might be red underneath?
3817B17E-E5AC-4606-B641-EE7EABF65141.jpeg
After seeing a review the dude kinda hinted at that possibility. Nike been with the tear away joints so it’s very possible.

I need Mummy's..no clue how I will cop or afford those ****s.. as for Free Lunch.. never got the hate on them other than a mid. The materials and packaging are sick and entertaining. I think Strawberry is better but I would more likely rock the Choco pair.

The only reason I won't cop them is I don't like the way mids look.
Good thing these aren't mids.

Might be moving soon so thinking of 🐄ving a pair or two. Mods, let me live or bring back signatures

got size 12 safaris that are pretty clean, unfortunately I didn't pay retail but would be happy to try and trade or sell for a loss to someone here looking
My size! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom