2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Trash.

Bleached concept + midsole colorway does not translate well on these.

Nike should have brought back this "85" shape simply by releasing a set of OG colorways.

Well actually those 3 are OG colorways with the acid effect (Iowa’s, UNLV, panda’s). Also the undercover collab are bred 1 knockoffs that have the 85 shape with great materials and ppl didn’t really care to pass them up….just saying

UNLV’s are dope (IMO), I copped em. The black pair I’m on the fence and the acid Iowa’s are kinda trash IMO

Well actually those 3 are OG colorways with the acid effect (Iowa’s, UNLV, panda’s).

There is no 'actually' good sir. :lol:

They could put any design they want over them instead of acid wash....they're not OG colorways as-is. Stop trying to do any sort of justification. :lol:

New rug, same dope mids

0A9669FA-C772-4513-9F72-C5F79DF6A13C.jpeg

I will not tolerate any Kyrie sneaker game slander. Mans had OG ceramics on before the retros were even a leak. He's also been seen in lower key **** like wood deck highs. Not to mention he had SB-inspired colorways on his 3rd signature model

1630360634843.png

I will slander any player with ties to dook at any time. You should be disappointed if I don't.

I didn't say anything other than Deon seeded him purple lobs though -- which is true as far as I know and what we know about his relationship with cncpts.

Kyrie off court dunk game way better than his on court dunk game, that's for sure.

I will slander any player with ties to dook at any time. You should be disappointed if I don't.

I didn't say anything other than Deon seeded him purple lobs though -- which is true as far as I know and what we know about his relationship with cncpts.

Kyrie off court dunk game way better than his on court dunk game, that's for sure.

As you should. Fraudulent Dookies.

Back
Top Bottom