2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They are all yours……
I customize shoes.
28F8C425-AB29-4692-8E68-2042EABCF7A2.jpeg

I took a fairly irrelevant dunk variant and turned it into one of my favorite customs

Last edited:
WHAT?!?!?!?!? You are one of my go to's.....always answered my weird sizing and materials questions and helped me go over my sneaker allowance every few months :)) . I haven't been on NT in a minute and haven't been on a Dunk thread in I don't know how long. Glad I dropped by today. otherwise I wouldn't have a clue why I couldn't find your content. You're one of may 5 or 6 YouTubers I go to when trying to get insight on a new or old release. Always solid content. None of the goofy stuff. And you buy and review what you like. If you miss out on a release and have to go with a consolation pick up, you keep it real, you let us know, and you do a quality review on the consolation pick up just like you would any other shoe. YouTube is wack for that. With all the strange content I've seen and all the left field channels somehow YOUR'S gets terminated. Not demonitized. No Strikes. Just scrubbed from existence??? That's ridiculous fam. I just followed the podcast on Spotify and hit the bell for notifications. Looking forward to the longform content. Def going to miss the interactions in the comments section tho.
Bro, I'm so sorry to hear that.

I was a fan of your work when it came to sneaker reviews. It's really a shame where YouTube is heading.

I'll be subbing and listening to your podcast for sure!

-Drew
Wow bro that's big trash of them and super sorry to hear. You were on there before a lot of the vultures flocked to it. I actually haven't done a review since last year because it just ended up being not worth my time and it was time consuming af. You'd think they would want their OG accounts to remain with them as opposed to the growing popularity of tik tok etc.
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Big fan. I’ll definitely be following your other moves.

Thanks to all ya'll. Means a lot that people actually gave AF about what I was doing and understood it. I definitely feel blessed that enough people knew about it to where I can hit the ground running on the podcast and the tiktok/IG reels reviews.

Does anyone have experience with a SNKRS order going from "Preparing to ship" to "Ordered; We're working on it"? If so, did you ultimately receive the order or did it get cancelled? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Does anyone have experience with a SNKRS order going from "Preparing to ship" to "Ordered; We're working on it"? If so, did you ultimately receive the order or did it get cancelled? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Yes. It happened with the Sambas and they were cancelled. Ever since that transaction, I change my shipping to one day on snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom