2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Local Ws
1627761263964.jpeg

I seriously think they are limiting dunks so people spend their salt $ on Blazers. Which for me, are not even close to the same. And I prefer Bruins for fit compared to blazers.

My local shop here…..nobody has won outside of the shop that anyone is aware. Super shady. So it is online for me only.

I seriously think they are limiting dunks so people spend their salt $ on Blazers. Which for me, are not even close to the same. And I prefer Bruins for fit compared to blazers.

My local shop here…..nobody has won outside of the shop that anyone is aware. Super shady. So it is online for me only.
Sucks to hear so many people in here missed out. I hope resell gets low enough so everyone can eat!

It’s crazy you say this Swanny, I was talking with someone recently about this topic and they said something similar to your statement. I just can’t see it though. The “fear of missing out” for Nike SB, in my opinion, isn’t driving people to cop all the other SB models in droves. Around me, Blazers/Janos/Nyjah Frees aren’t flying off the shelves. They’re still going on deep discount. I really wish that the SB team would just open up allocations and stop playing these games. All they’re doing is alienating the people that love the brand the most.

I warned my local about screwing people over now that the SB hype has risen. I warned them that when it dies or if SB pulls your account, you will be held accountable by your customer base. Nike will still sell SB and win, while you will struggle to get people in your shop because they’ll remember what you did and how Hollywood you became.

L for me as well on SNKRS

UNDS these today. Unfortunately there will be no long review for these because YouTube terminated my channel. The explanation given was very thin and vague with no details. Im hoping ppl will rock w my new podcast instead and peep the mini reviews on IG reels and Tiktok

thanks to everyone on this thread that supported the YT channel when it was active, I appreciate yall

I hope you guys don't mind, I'm only going to do this one time since I don't want to spam the thread, but my new podcast is "Actual Fan of Sneakers" and I hope you guys find it relevant. It's available on all podcast platforms (spotify, apple, etc) EXCEPT of course youtube.

855AA4EE-06CF-404D-B287-153CC053C493.jpeg
I saw you share that on Twitter. Sorry to hear that. Most of the shoe content on YT is nauseating IMO, but you were one of the VERY FEW that I followed and looked forward to. Especially when it comes to SBs, as most on the format are brand new and are fans due to the recent hype. Whereas you’ve BEEN a fan like myself and many here. Keep up the dope work, and I’ll check out your new stuff for sure.

I saw you share that on Twitter. Sorry to hear that. Most of the shoe content on YT is nauseating IMO, but you were one of the VERY FEW that I followed and looked forward to. Especially when it comes to SBs, as most on the format are brand new and are fans due to the recent hype. Whereas you’ve BEEN a fan like myself and many here. Keep up the dope work, and I’ll check out your new stuff for sure.
Thanks bro I appreciate that!!

I technically slept in too, though I purposefully passed on the Parras (they’re dope, just not the biggest fan), but I hate that we gotta get on at 7am here on the west coast. Sht is just too early IMO, especially when you’re receiving more Ls than Ws.
I feel you fam… I’m normally up before the draw on SNKRS because of work but slept in because it’s my day off today 🤦🏽‍♂️ Smfh… I guess it’s cool coz I most likely would’ve taken an L anyway but there’s that .00000001 percent chance 😂

L for me as well on SNKRS

UNDS these today. Unfortunately there will be no long review for these because YouTube terminated my channel. The explanation given was very thin and vague with no details. Im hoping ppl will rock w my new podcast instead and peep the mini reviews on IG reels and Tiktok

thanks to everyone on this thread that supported the YT channel when it was active, I appreciate yall

I hope you guys don't mind, I'm only going to do this one time since I don't want to spam the thread, but my new podcast is "Actual Fan of Sneakers" and I hope you guys find it relevant. It's available on all podcast platforms (spotify, apple, etc) EXCEPT of course youtube.

855AA4EE-06CF-404D-B287-153CC053C493.jpeg
Damn bruh that’s wack AF. I loved watching your reviews because they were actually really well done & informative. I’m not sure why they would do that to you but it’s there loss tbh. YT has been changing last few years for the worse. I’ll def subscribe/listen to your podcast fam. Keep up the good work.

Man, YouTube be wildin AF for doing verse001 verse001 dirty like that :smh::sick:
I’ll be subbing to the podcast.
Damn bruh that’s wack AF. I loved watching your reviews because they were actually really well done & informative. I’m not sure why they would do that to you but it’s there loss tbh. YT has been changing last few years for the worse. I’ll def subscribe/listen to your podcast fam. Keep up the good work.
Thanks you guys, I appreciate that

Back
Top Bottom