2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9DEE1002-B7B9-4245-98D3-F1BD1F69A6F9.jpeg
Black.

There is a Nets pair too, but I won't hold my breath on getting a Hornets pair even though we all know those colors fire.
Hornets would be dope, kasina dunk consolation. All these NBA dunks are bringing back bad memories of NFL ID dunks from back when Nike initially got NFL rights :smh: Not necessarily the worst colors, but super limited blocking and you had to use the logo in some way.

1626352959536.png

1626352979038.png

🤷‍♂️

on the app when I clicked the FTC dunk at the main page it has the same **** it does on the desktop version, tells me to dl the app...wtf

another 🗑 *** app taking up space on my phone

Auto fill didn't work for my for premier. Had to type the password manually. Looks like they had a few things set in place so bots couldn't autofill.

Woulda been cool to get a patent leather version of Fire/Ice's for space jam 2 considering that color scheme kinda matches the logo, matches the debuted lebron 19 colorway, and they are shoving everything else space jam at the consumer. Kind of a Fire/Ice and Original Space Jam dunk mash up. Plus SB obviously the prime line to get something normally super tacky out there with some tune squad logos on it and what not.

Back
Top Bottom