2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

I honestly think the week 1 dud was because Andrews missed so much of camp. Probably had some mental and possible legal stuff to handle from the car crash.

Annoyed but not overly concerned… yet.

I need someone to takeover a team that the owner hasn't shown up. We're doing a small $10 buy in this season that might go up.

This league has been around for 10 yrs........If you want to takeover the team, message me on twitter ASAP https://x.com/h3at23

Screenshot 2024-09-06 5.09.33 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-09-06 5.10.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-09-06 5.10.15 PM.png

Packers lose, 4 out of 5 bets won, all my fantasy guys played very well. GOOD *** NIGHT!!!

Needed that last hurts TD to make up for those **** turnovers

Fumbled on an automatic TD. Team misses Kelce

Picked up Fields and hope he balls out. Russ ain’t it at this point plus I need to use him as trade bait.

what a crazy start and we ain’t even in the Sunday games yet.

Jordan Love out maybe as much as 6 weeks?!
Will wait to see official news.
Someone in my league trynna shop Christian Watson out, dude gonna end up straight dropping him.

Saquon still in his prime.
Go Birds

Malik Willis is pretty terrible at QB. But fantasy-wise, he might get a ton of rushing yards. I bet Josh Jacobs is about to get an uptick of touches. Outside of Jayden Reed, don't think that anyone would get that much for any Packers' WR.

I was lucky enough to nab Saquan in one league. It just goes to show you how abysmal those Giants offenses were. And if game 1 is any indication of how much they miss Jason Kelce (especially Jalen Hurts), I think Saquan is probably gonna put up top 5 RB numbers this year.

Back
Top Bottom