2023 NFL Draft Thread: Rounds 4-7 4/29

Not going to front....as an athlete who has been lauded all your life, especially leading up to the draft, this has to be one of the most deflating things that can happen to you.

Was Geno Smith the last one?

Oh it definitely is. I know this feeling. Not 1st round but a draft in general

Agreed. We’re like honestly the only team that could 1) Afford the risk and 2) have the position to actually take him.

No one in the top 10 aside from maybe the Seahawks can afford the risk

Carter can play half of the snaps for the Eagles just like Georgia and it be no big deal.

Anywhere else and buddy would have been expected to anchor the line and I don't know if that's his calling until he gets in better shape.

:lol: Now this I don’t agree with at all. We’re definitely still a better team than y’all.
DEFINITELY is wild. Y’all could barely beat Snoop playing with high school receivers, and LOST when Lamar actually played :lol:

We’ll see what happens this year though :pimp:

DEFINITELY is wild. Y’all could barely beat Snoop playing with high school receivers, and LOST when Lamar actually played :lol:

We’ll see what happens this year though :pimp:
We clearly played down with Lamar not there. We barely loss to Lamar when our offense wasn’t playing well at all. Had a new Oline that wasn’t done gelling yet. If you think that y’all have no excuse to not win the AFCN then cook :lol:. Vegas doesn’t agree with that

Colts: Don’t like that situation for Richardson. He’s going to have to play right away. I would’ve hated it, but Seattle was the best spot for him to succeed.

No one on the Colts expects Richardson to start this year. He'll battle for the spot in training camp but everyone is predicting another 4-6 win season with Minshew starting.

Not going to front....as an athlete who has been lauded all your life, especially leading up to the draft, this has to be one of the most deflating things that can happen to you.

Was Geno Smith the last one?
Geno, Lamar theres always one..could be a motivator

Oh it definitely is. I know this feeling. Not 1st round but a draft in general
Had a friend years back in the NBA draft who was ranked 1 on the best available players list the last 7 picks and never got drafted, was super depressing. He did end up playing for a few teams though.

Vikings fan checking in

100% we should have went defense. I get the draft bpa approach but our defense was absolutely dreadful., we made Jones rich off of how bad our defense was alone. I would have preferred Dline, but edge, corner even OL would have been a better pick up imo. Only way you grab this guy if you believe top ten talent which of course the Vikings will say he has, :rolleyes but idk.

No one on the Colts expects Richardson to start this year. He'll battle for the spot in training camp but everyone is predicting another 4-6 win season with Minshew starting.
Understood.

But I’m sure we’ve all watched football long enough to know how this is gonna go.

It’s Week 7 the Colts are 2-4 and Gardner Minshew just threw his 3rd interception in the first half. Do you think that their Fanbase is going to be OK with no playoff hopes, and terrible QB play when they have a 6-4, 245 pound cyborg that’s faster than all of their skill players?

Somewhere like Seattle would’ve been a justifiable full year sit.

got Gia out there in her best lookin silly :smh:

She aint happy

CA2889AC-AB84-4152-A75A-F3C4EFFC3BE0.jpeg
EE756A8D-38FC-496B-AA4D-E13BB5D69724.jpeg
She is very attractive, question the choice of red though. Seems a little much for a draft night piece.

Geno, Lamar theres always one..could be a motivator

My bad...I meant falling off to the second day COMPLETELY. But you are right. Geno is the only definite one I can definitely remember. He seems like a genuinely good guy/teammate from hearing DK Metcalf talk about him. I am glad he turned it around last season and got a nice little bag :smokin

Back
Top Bottom