2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Thought I read something that the Rangers may stay put because they want to try to win with Beltre still on the team for another year? It sounds very silly so I'm not sure how true that might be. Hear anything? N41D N41D
It's been kinda back and forth over the last couple of weeks... And I honestly could see it both ways.

I don't feel like they're that far off. If trading Yu kills your odds of re-signing him, I wouldn't trade him. If you're confident he comes back, by all means. Use him as added leverage for Otani, and you're pretty solid.

Just depends on the return. If it's not a stud or two, it ain't worth it.

Thought I read something that the Rangers may stay put because they want to try to win with Beltre still on the team for another year? It sounds very silly so I'm not sure how true that might be. Hear anything? N41D N41D
I also heard that they were not selling.
I guess they want "now" players for Yu, because Yu isn't cutting it?

DFtmji6U0AEhP_D.jpg:large

Beltre got ejected for this :rofl:

We were down by 10 who the hell cares? lol that ump an herb

There goes Yu's trade value

Dodgers another comeback

Last night doesn't make a lick of difference in Yu's trade value. He's one of the 10-15 best pitchers in baseball.

5 homers in 1 inning. S/O to the Brewers for not throwing at anybody. There's probably some teams that would be offended by this.

Another one.

Scary part is, this isn't even a healthy Nats lineup.
Yeah, but it's gonna take a bit for Werth and Turner to get going once they come back. Hopefully they can get back mid-August and have a month or so to tune up.

Up 15-1, up 13 games in the division, after just losing Strasburg, why not have Scherzer throw another 28 pitches in the 6th inning? :lol: :smh:

Dusty Baker has never not ruined his pitching staff but people just keep on believing it's all coincidence. :lol:

Up 15-1, up 13 games in the division, after just losing Strasburg, why not have Scherzer throw another 28 pitches in the 6th inning? :lol: :smh:

Dusty Baker has never not ruined his pitching staff but people just keep on believing it's all coincidence. :lol:
Shhhhh, let him ruin the team's chances of making the World Series lol

Back
Top Bottom