2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Why is Hunter Greene not going to be the #1 pick?

If I had to guess, signability, college, age 17, etc. Also, McKay is left handed, something that gets special treatment considering he too is a two way guy, same as Greene. Maybe the Twins view McKay as the "safer" bet, etc

DCEXmrmW0AAFygL.jpg:large

Aaron Judge's HR spray chart :wow: :pimp:

If I had to guess, signability, college, age 17, etc. Also, McKay is left handed, something that gets special treatment considering he too is a two way guy, same as Greene. Maybe the Twins view McKay as the "safer" bet, etc

Anything involving the Minnesota Twins all comes down to money. They are the cheapest ownership in baseball 30 years running and that is never going to change. Even with the $$ slot system agents can play them all day long - and whoever Greene's agent is pretty much does not want his client going to Minnesota - not only because of ownership but also because they are notorious for keeping their prospects stashed in the minor leagues as long as utterly possible. I knew the second Greene landed an S.I. cover and the hype train started that there was zero chance of him going to MN. This team doesn't even want the #1 pick and the pressure.

Perhaps this will be the one few times this front office shocks me tonight though.

Last edited:

Anything involving the Minnesota Twins all comes down to money. They are the cheapest ownership in baseball 30 years running and that is never going to change. Even with the $$ slot system agents can play them all day long - and whoever Greene's agent is pretty much does not want his client going to Minnesota - not only because of ownership but also because they are notorious for keeping their prospects stashed in the minor leagues as long as utterly possible. I knew the second Greene landed an S.I. cover and the hype train started that there was zero chance of him going to MN. This team doesn't even want the #1 pick and the pressure.

Perhaps this will be the one few times this front office shocks me tonight though.

Well................

They passed on both Greene, AND McKay now, so..... :lol:

Well................

They passed on both Greene, AND McKay now, so..... :lol:
Just hope they get a good deal so they can go above slot someone that falls. the Correa/Mcullers type deal

Once the bullpen comes in I turn the game off.

Nats are gonna blow this division lead, pathetic team.

Looking forward to seeing Judge at Yankee Stadium this summer

Mets :pimp:

Keep it up

Anyone buy one of those MLB jean jackets from Levi? Do you like them?

I want to get an A's or Dodgers jacket but would like some feedback (yes, I know I'm not in sneaker showcase or whatever the **** it's called).

Back
Top Bottom