2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

He got paid but damn, I feel like 7-8 for 220-250 and then another payday would have made more sense and more money

Been saying this bro. I would have looked for a 3 or 4 year deal with a massive annual salary if I was Bryce. Like a 4 for $180M or something ridiculous.

MLBN was just saying how Bryce was open about wanting to be in one place with his wife so that they can raise a family without moving around. I don't think the 3-4 year deal was in play despite it making more sense for him $ wise.

Dam the a's gotta steal for Khris if this deal holds up. But if this is the money they're throwing at dudes, dam. He gone.

MLBN was just saying how Bryce was open about wanting to be in one place with his wife so that they can raise a family without moving around. I don't think the 3-4 year deal was in play despite it making more sense for him $ wise.

Could’ve been 5 hour drive/45 min flight from home, oh well

Hard to believe that Harper accepted a deal like that. Oh great, he's still in NL East

Good for Phillies. Able to reduce average annual value as much as they can

im not exactly a jersey person but i will for sure have a Shirshey. If he cooks this year ill consider a jersey lol

already got my guy Segura Shirsey man im hype on this dude big time
Lol I'm the complete opposite don't really like the shirseys. I have a few but for this type of deal length wise gotta cop one after Nola though gotta rep for my LSU boys first. I might wait till they switch to Nike next year too. Segura been doing his thing so far.

Hard to believe that Harper accepted a deal like that. Oh great, he's still in NL East

Good for Phillies. Able to reduce average annual value as much as they can

The only thing I can think is they told him they were going to keep spending like the old days of Utley, Howard, Rollins or he wasn't getting deals like that.

nationals are going to be a-ok

in Victor Robles and Juan Soto we trust, the future still bright

plus Phillies overpaid for him imo, let's see how Harper does under scrutiny if he doesn't perform at his level over the course of his contract

nationals are going to be a-ok

in Victor Robles and Juan Soto we trust, the future still bright

plus Phillies overpaid for him imo, let's see how Harper does under scrutiny if he doesn't perform at his level over the course of his contract

How? It's only 25 a year.

Back
Top Bottom