2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

8d69537b-d5d1-434e-8de5-b3e434f3f5a2.png

In honor of Willie he is going back in my LU as my Wildcard

Straight Legend

Royce Lewis is a monster. 9 HRs in only 15 games played.

I put money on him winning MVP before the season only for him to get hurt a few innings into the first damn game, but now I'm cocking my head a bit at the prospect of him jumping into that race. Regardless...stud!

Royce Lewis is a monster. 9 HRs in only 15 games played.

I put money on him winning MVP before the season only for him to get hurt a few innings into the first damn game, but now I'm cocking my head a bit at the prospect of him jumping into that race. Regardless...stud!
Dude has the Buxton curse. Plays at MVP level just always hurt it feels like.

This is the best sports broadcast Fox has presented in probably 30 years, if not ever.

Really impressed by everything tonight, from the Reggie interview during pre-game to all of the details about the park, the stories about the Negro League players and teams, the retro production for that half inning... just everything has been great.

This is the best sports broadcast Fox has presented in probably 30 years, if not ever.

Really impressed by everything tonight, from the Reggie interview during pre-game to all of the details about the park, the stories about the Negro League players and teams, the retro production for that half inning... just everything has been great.
They don't have to pay Pat McAfee and SAS a kings ransom so they can afford to actually invest in top-tier production and briadcast value :lol: :smh:

The whole thing has been really cool though and the league and FS1 have done great jobs with it

I remember posting last season or before how the MLB could really be onto something with the game for the little leaguers in Williamsports and Field of Dreams, but want more....well, another great idea tonight. Need them to keep repeating these games every season and keep adding. Perfect traditions that can ONLY be unique to baseball. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom