2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

The Ohtani jokes were hilarious and I participated in the circus because jokes are funny :lol:

But at no point did I ever think Ohtani, a man who breathes, eats, and lives baseball every second of his life - got on a gambling app and spent 4.5 million dollars in sports he has no idea about and in a language he barely knows.

It’s over man. Just looking at Ippei he looks like a classic American degenerate anyway. He’s always acted and felt sketchy looking :lol:

The Ohtani jokes were hilarious and I participated in the circus because jokes are funny :lol:

But at no point did I ever think Ohtani, a man who breathes, eats, and lives baseball every second of his life - got on a gambling app and spent 4.5 million dollars in sports he has no idea about and in a language he barely knows.

It’s over man. Just looking at Ippei he looks like a classic American degenerate anyway. He’s always acted and felt sketchy looking :lol:

All true.

But he still joined a team with a guy named Betts and deferred all his money, the signs were right in front of us, he's Pete Rose Jr and I won't hear nothin different. :lol:

All true.

But he still joined a team with a guy named Betts and deferred all his money, the signs were right in front of us, he's Pete Rose Jr and I won't hear nothin different. :lol:

Him deferring all his money just shows how much Ohtani doesn’t care about money.

That $700M will be worth $500M 20 years from now due to inflation.

He really ****** that up honestly :lol:.

His financial advisors are morons :lol:

The previous two posts....

62b6f683-d5b8-4ac7-87ba-8ec334a366f7_text.gif

They were never gonna let Ohtani go down for this :lol: He’s too big of an asset for America. Sorry, Ippei, you gotta eat that. Ohtani will take care of you/your fam I’m sure.

Him deferring all his money just shows how much Ohtani doesn’t care about money.

That $700M will be worth $500M 20 years from now due to inflation.

He really ****ed that up honestly :lol:.

His financial advisors are morons :lol:
They said the main reason he’d be ok with deferring, is that he’d essentially be making up the difference in what he should/would make per year with his sponsors/endorsements. That $700 mil, still going to be $700 mil by the end.

The previous two posts....

62b6f683-d5b8-4ac7-87ba-8ec334a366f7_text.gif

I’m pointing out the fact that if Sho was this nasty degenerate who only cared about his money he would have never deferred his money.

I’m standing up for Shohei here and you Dodger fans are getting mad at me.

Holy **** :lol:

They said the main reason he’d be ok with deferring, is that he’d essentially be making up the difference in what he should/would make per year with his sponsors/endorsements. That $700 mil, still going to be $700 mil by the end.

Then he could have made $900M. He’s still losing money. You guys are getting way out of the subject here tho. :lol:

I’m talking about the character profile of a degenerate gambler. No degenerate on this PLANET would ever take deferred money. They want their money so they can throw it away.

That’s not in their identity. I’m standing up for Sho. This whole thing about him being a gambler never made sense.

It’s the long play for appearances :lol:

Also not really serious with all this. Just stating the main reason why Ohtani was ok with deferred money.

Got field seats for $5 each yesterday :lol:

Granted it was angels vs rays, but still. Cheapest ticket for Dodger game next Tuesday on stubhub was $100+ when I checked a couple days ago, and that’s for super nosebleeds.

I'd love to go to the game for just $5

Pay $5 to see Trout raking bombs

Back
Top Bottom