2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I want it to go 15 innings. Dont care who wins

H03$ are partied out after last night
💃🏻👯‍♀️👯‍♂️👯💃🏻💃🏻🍾🥂
Ho3s are ALIVE!!
40ADB41A-344E-4DD3-93A9-DB8B3EFC8CC4.gif

(disclaimer* - no disrespect aimed at the young lady. Thank you.)

Welcome back to SF, Bob Melvin. Let's make sure you don't repeat what happened in SD up here in SF.

K, thx.

Melvin was great in Oakland, so unless there's some high-salaried divas on the Giants next season I'm thinking they'll be ok.

Why did the front office get rid of Kapler?
IMO big reason was the fact they didn't make any big deals at the deadline to increase their chances for the postseason. They went a losing streak, defense was bad, pitching rotation was non-existent, and they couldn't hit. Attendance was down and fans were complaining. I think it was expected that Kapler was going to be the one to be let go before Farhan. I don't think it was all on Kapler though, Farhan deserves blame too...but Kap coached what he was given. Giants weren't going to win games with journeymen players and a two-man pitching rotation backed by spot starts and secondary bullpen rotation.

Melvin was great in Oakland, so unless there's some high-salaried divas on the Giants next season I'm thinking they'll be ok.
The Giants have none of that yet. Until Ohtani signs this winter lol. Entire roster needs a revamp IMO. Even if means trading Harrison for some key pieces to compete now. I'm for it.

So Phillies going with a basketball theme tonight.

Hm.

Surprised Bryce even knows who Pat Bev is. He does not like basketball.

Back
Top Bottom