2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

giphy.gif

Pretty mad but not as mad as i thought id be

Thats a rough one no doubt but i gotta look at it in a positive way and just know we split 1-1

Phils are truly cursed in game 2s its actually disgusting

Just had to hang this picture in an attorney's office at work. Had to wear these special scratch proof micro fiber gloves to touch it. Had someone from where this guy bought it and an armed guard watch us do it. They checked the levels and height to spec, **** was ridiculous :lol:

20231010_082539.jpg

They only let me take a pic cause we said it was policy to take pics of all our work.Supposedly this guy paid close to 1 mil for this. I wanted to break that glass for the Babe Ruth card soooooo bad , if only the glass wasn't shatterproof :lol:

Never been so dam nervous doing something like this before and we hung up some serious artwork here. There's playoffs going on right ?

I get that argument by some, but end of the day just ball out. The format isn’t a good enough excuse tbh. I’m sure if you look at post season history, teams with longer layoffs have won more games.

I agree. Last years champions had the same lengthy layoff and swept through the ALDS and ALCS. Had another lengthy layoff and handled business in the World Series.

If you’re a great team, you find a way to get it done. I’m on some Dodger pages and a lot of people are blaming injuries even though they never mentioned that during the regular season when they won 100 games and scored 900 or so runs.

The bats have been absolutely pathetic since last October. Hell I’ll go back to the 7th inning of game 6 in Atlanta when they had runners on 2nd and 3rd down 4-2 with nobody out.

All that said. I’m sure MLB is eventually going to use the layoff messing up some of the favorite teams as a means to justify adding two playoff spots in each league and eliminating the bye altogether since more playoff games = good for business for them.

Oh buddy, I thought Twins were going to just keep taking every pitch, they got the bases loaded with 1 out and THEN STARTING SWINGING AT BALLS….when they loaded the bases by taking every pitch.

2 ABS that were BB and batter never once swung the bat.
Twins man, they blew the chance.
I know it’s Royce Lewis and he’s the GRAND SLAMMER but ****, take those pitches man. We needed some BB RBI there

I can't believe Rocco Baldelli chose to pitch to Yordan right there.
I really liike his style as a manager.

Back
Top Bottom