2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Will come down to two on two outs and Casty at the plate with a chance to walkoff and he’ll swing at 3balls.

i-think-i-am-losing-my-mind-speechless.gif

Not really game related but it was jarring seeing pretty much the whole ballpark holding up Stand Up to Cancer signs with people's names on them the Astros and Phillies teams including.

We know how pervasive cancer is but that visual really illustrated that.

Not really game related but it was jarring seeing pretty much the whole ballpark holding up Stand Up to Cancer signs with people's names on them the Astros and Phillies teams including.

We know how pervasive cancer is but that visual really illustrated that.
Sad part is it just feels like the number on how many people you will know going through it as you get older grows exponentially

Sad part is it just feels like the number on how many people you will know going through it as you get older grows exponentially
I always respected the Fight Against Cancer.
Somebody once told me “there’s no profit in the cure”….and ever since that day I say a prayer to those fighting that battle. One of the rare times I pray.

While I’m sure the Phillies would much prefer winning it all at home, nothing is quite as satisfying as going to the opposition’s house and ripping out their hearts as you celebrate on their field. The Nationals did it in 2019, the Braves did it last year and it would be sweet to see the Phillies do it as well. It’s the NL East tradition of taking a dump in Houston :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom