2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Why are they doing this all of the sudden

Damn wasn't hip to this. The lawsuit is two years old

Guess the news wasn't headline worthy all this time during the appeals.

Not sure why the Yanks are fighting this though. Just give the Draftking bros some change :lol:

Ohtani is bigger than baseball….

Single handedly bringing baseball BACK :pimp:

1647991603707.png

Last edited:
I ain't gonna front, the baseball romcoms/dramadies get the most mileage for me rn...Summer Catch (a perky Jessica Biel helps with that), for the love of the game and trouble with the curve are great. The Rookie and Hard Ball brings up the feels too, but everything else is nostalgia. I was always partial to Little Big League bc it was the Twins with Griffey and RJ cameos...Minnesota/Seattle was and still is my alley...Sandlot was reminiscent of that time right before video games got good. :lol:

I remember my friends in the neighborhood went door-to-door giving out tickets drawn up by 10 y/o's to come watch us play baseball in my backyard bc I had the biggest yard on the block. :lol: street ball like new Yorkers always looked fun though, but the street was reserved for football sideline catches keeping your toes on the sidewalk and roller hockey...Mighty Ducks and all..

If you got T-Mobile or Sprint. Mlbtv is FREE again:

It's free for T-Mobile and Sprint Customers because T-Mobile has a contract to be MLB's official cell phone provider.

A01DED8B-8506-4DE9-8704-863EBAF2154F.png

Download this app to get it:

D4689BB0-3B10-48BF-BBD7-5CD78F23B8D5.png

Use a VPN to get around local tv blackout rules to watch your home market or favorite team.

Last edited:
My biggest issue with the ghost runner is calling it a ghost runner. LOL.

Ghost runners were imaginary runners on base. Didnt these league execs ever play kickball, stickball, whiffle ball, etc? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom