2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

baez.png

This dude Baez really been playing like Barry Bonds ever since he started giving New York the thumbs down :lol:
Barry Bonds laughs at 1 homerun per 11 at bats.

Since the beginning of August Bryce Harper is slashing

.338/.455/.782

NOT INCLUDING THIS GAME last nights game

He’s about to have an .800 SLG percentage over a ******* 2 month stretch

why does he not get the love he deserves ? is it because he is in philly ??

yall sleeping on a monstar year from a GOAT

He putting up bonds #s and noone even saying a peep

oh and only at 25M a year

Remember when it was "Overpaid" "why yall give him so much" LOL

Since the beginning of August Bryce Harper is slashing

.338/.455/.782

NOT INCLUDING THIS GAME last nights game

He’s about to have an .800 SLG percentage over a ****ing 2 month stretch

yall sleeping on a monstar year from a GOAT

He putting up bonds #s and noone even saying a peep

oh and only at 25M a year

Remember when it was "Overpaid" "why yall give him so much" LOL
Yeah he's having an amazing year.

What's this got to do with anything?

AI one of the most beloved players of all-time.

I think a lot of people just think Bryce is a little bit of a tool.

"No one saying a peep" but he's #2 in MVP odds, neck and neck with Tatis head and shoulder above the rest of the league :lol:

What's this got to do with anything?

AI one of the most beloved players of all-time.

I think a lot of people just think Bryce is a little bit of a tool.

"No one saying a peep" but he's #2 in MVP odds, neck and neck with Tatis head and shoulder above the rest of the league :lol:

Oh its got ALOT to do with it

a tool what from his Nats days ??LOLOL them days are LOOOONG over stop living in the past

and ALOT of people still think he dont deserve to be in 2nd place just look at reddit, twitter etc

infact just last week in here someone asked "IF I Was HIgh" cause i said bryce MVP

Last edited:
its ALWAYS the same 2 clowns lol every time you and getback getback

i dont even know why i respond

everytime time mention harper you got something to say as if hes not having a goat season

You must have me mistaken. Don't think I've ever responded to you lol. No one is doubting him having a MVP level season, because he is. You said monster year from a GOAT. Which he's not.

You must have me mistaken. Don't think I've ever responded to you lol. No one is doubting him having a MVP level season, because he is. You said monster year from a GOAT. Which he's not.

MLB fam is only so few of us i always remember your name

ill rephrase it for you

* A Monster year from a Phillies GOAT

he will go down in history as a top 5 Phillies player once his career is over

hows that ?

obv we all know who the GOAT of MLB is and will be for the future

you take Haper off these phillies teams last 2 seasons and we dont even sniff 50-60 wins.. He makes the TEAM THAT MUCH BETTER

Hardly remember speaking to you about anything phillies but ok. No one is knocking the season he's having. Don't be so sensitive.

1631902990684.gif

Bryce is indeed having a incredible season, hope he takes MVP from Tatis :evil: .

If he didn’t get his face blown up in May, I wonder if he could have surpassed his 2015 season

Bryce is indeed having a incredible season, hope he takes MVP from Tatis :evil: .

If he didn’t get his face blown up in May, I wonder if he could have surpassed his 2015 season

you also got a future bet going for NL MVP :nerd:?

them Odds were JUICY. it was totally worth a risk around All star

2015 - BA .330 , OBP .460, SLG .649, OPS 1.109
2021- BA .314, OBP .428, SLG .627, OPS 1.055

its tough man think he missed 17ish games off top of my head ?

The team built around him right now just aint it.. cutch/didi batting .220 is garbage

Last edited:
Oh its got ALOT to do with it

a tool what from his Nats days ??LOLOL them days are LOOOONG over stop living in the past

and ALOT of people still think he dont deserve to be in 2nd place just look at reddit, twitter etc

infact just last week in here someone asked "IF I Was HIgh" cause i said bryce MVP

Yes dating back to his Nats days I think that's the way people perceive HIM (not his talent). Not as much anymore though, but that stuff never fully goes away in the social media age. I didn't say me. Just an observation.

Him playing in Philly has nothing to do with it. He's undeniably one of the best players in the NL right now.

People just don't care as much about baseball anymore.

Yes dating back to his Nats days I think that's the way people perceive HIM (not his talent). Not as much anymore though, but that stuff never fully goes away in the social media age. I didn't say me. Just an observation.

Him playing in Philly has nothing to do with it. He's undeniably one of the best players in the NL right now.

People just don't care as much about baseball anymore.

theres probably some kind of correlation for hype/SI covers before turning pro to irrational hate lol

Back
Top Bottom