2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Man, 😞 It’s a shame what happened to Josh Donaldson so quickly because of injuries.
Man was so Savage on both sides of the ball.
Didn’t even getting scouted at trade deadline.
Life comes at you fast, man.

The Mets collapse is complete. Not that it wasn’t in the cards for awhile but they’ve finally been kicked from first place. The offense has vanished, pitching has gotten worse, injuries continue.

Much needed walk off.
0374F36F-91C4-4494-8515-71DD432317A1.jpeg

F7C5AF06-A2DB-4AF5-8D00-F77EAEB0EB1E.jpeg

Mets starting to choke? Phils only 1.5 back now

bryce up to .301 on the szn

dude has been nothing but spectacular dince he got here.. Overrated chants always crack me up

He’s definitely been on some other **** since the ASG. Plus the Mets and Red Sox free fall has been spectacular😍

Bryce and Wheeler :smokin

Team as a whole though to start the month been on

8-0 run and a well rested day off for the team

Also gonna need bryce to continue using his Best Friends KB Bat..

Last edited:
:lol::lol: Everyone really thought a man would be sitting right there in the front row yelling the N-word. Had people writing columns and think pieces of disgust

In this case it didn't happen but it's something I can see happening. Let's not act like racist people can't afford to sit front row at sporting events, get drunk, and feel brave. Can't blame folks for feeling a certain before additional information/clarification was provided.

In this case it didn't happen but it's something I can see happening. Let's not act like racist people can't afford to sit front row at sporting events, get drunk, and feel brave. Can't blame folks for feeling a certain before additional information/clarification was provided.
Sure it could happen but if it did, I'm 100 percent sure someone would have reacted...whether it was the people on the field, fans, security, etc. Yes there are racists everywhere but there's gonna be at least a few people who wouldn't let that slide in a casual baseball setting where you can easily hear and see who said that. The racial climate in this country is still unstable but I gotta give people enough credit to know that wouldn't fly there.

Now if it was a different setting, like in a store, at a bar, etc. then people may not want to step up but front row at a game...someone definitely would've

Back
Top Bottom