2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I assume the Giants are sending Joey Bart to Chicago?

If true, the Cubs’ future is brilliant

I assume the Giants are sending Joey Bart to Chicago?

If true, the Cubs’ future is brilliant
Holy crap they only gave up Caleb Killian and Alexander Canario.
Only if Bryant signs long term
I hope Farhan got in some agreement that KB would be interested in signing a new deal this off-season. They have the money and he can play multiple positions. He could be Farhan's first big signing since joining the Giants.

Cubs will be great again if/when those young bucks develop in next 2-3 years. Kris Bryant may end up going back after this season too. This deadline didn’t disappoint though, good Lawd.

If Farhan only gave up those two prospects for KB and kept Bart, holy crap. I'm impressed.

Killian was ranked 30, but he has a lot of potential. Cubs got a good pitcher. Canario was ranked 9, but he hurt his shoulder last year. I wonder if they saw he wasn't the same level they expected him to play at.

If Farhan only gave up those two prospects for KB and kept Bart, holy crap. I'm impressed.

Killian was ranked 30, but he has a lot of potential. Cubs got a good pitcher. Canario was ranked 9, but he hurt his shoulder last year. I wonder if they saw he wasn't the same level they expected him to play at.

no bart, no luciano, no ramos. let's go!!

Holy crap they only gave up Caleb Killian and Alexander Canario.

I hope Farhan got in some agreement that KB would be interested in signing a new deal this off-season. They have the money and he can play multiple positions. He could be Farhan's first big signing since joining the Giants.

Farhan da gawd :pimp:

Farhan da gawd :pimp:
2021-07-30_13-23-11.png

Crazy deadline. 10 all stars on the move.

Dodgers probably the favorites. Interested to see what the rest of the odds look like for the other contenders now.

Back
Top Bottom