2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Nats would be getting Keibert Ruiz, Josiah Gray and more.

Would be a nice retool instead of a very long rebuild. I will miss Trea and thanks Max but can’t turn down this haul.

Keibert is promising of course but man I’ve loved every bit of what I’ve seen from Josiah. He’s just really learning how to pitch (converted two-way player in small college). Going to be rooting from afar for sure, kind of hurts to see him go even though he hasn’t been up long.

What a whirlwind for the Nats. From world series champs to a rebuild. I’m all for it. Nats need to get younger. Farm system is barren.

I wish they would’ve got a stud CF in return for Max/Trea.

What a whirlwind for the Nats. From world series champs to a rebuild. I’m all for it. Nats need to get younger. Farm system is barren.

I wish they would’ve got a stud CF in return for Max/Trea.

Cubs basically are doing the same thing since their ring in 2016

The Strasburg news really sent this franchise back. Could go down as one of the worst contracts ever. Stras just can’t stay healthy. How many surgeries can a dude have before his body just breaks down?

I am 100% certain that the GM is not Farhan Zaidi lol. Not surprised that Scherzer ending up with the Dodgers, but including Turner in the deal for a prospects caught me off gaurd.

Deadline ends tomorrow at 1PM. Still hopeful Farhan and the Giants make a key move for the final push of the season. I hope that key move doesn't involve any of their top ranked prospects either.

tenor.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom