2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

No one was going to agree unanimously on a name. People were going to mock it whatever it was. If it was the Cleveland Rockers, people would have mocked it for that already being a now defunct WNBA team.

I'm just glad the name has changed.

-foe

name is ok, the c logo is ok. but the indians script font doesnt work, and the g logo is bad.

still always be the tribe to me

Lol man ain't **** wrong with Cleveland..I take my comments back were the Cleveland G's I can get with that
Cleveland was ok from what i remember. Went there in the mid 2000s. Cleveland and Akron. Akron was eh but i wasnt expecting much anyways from a city of that size.

I don’t have an issue with the name. Name is based off the Guardians on the Hope Memorial Bridge.
1627051224178.gif

Cleveland was ok from what i remember. Went there in the mid 2000s. Cleveland and Akron. Akron was eh but i wasnt expecting much anyways from a city of that size.
In the mid 2000s there was nothing there but I recommend going now theyve built the city up over the last decade

Why didn't they just rename to the Tribe

Guardians ?

I feel for Cleveland on that one. Zero swag in that name but I guess political correction wins again. Sad , i always thought chief wahoo was always one of the coolest logos.

Name is awful. But glad Cleveland is at least keeping their color scheme and not going too overboard with their new logos. This is baseball, new-age junk for the kids just really does not work.

Back
Top Bottom